Collection reduction Sale!

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Looking pretty slim, nice job.

As I got older, I noticed I've been wearing the same clothes for a long time. Not quite the same color as purchased!!

....and nobody complained about your prices........but me!!!!! And I said they were too low!!!!!

Funny old world, isn't it? 😀

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
Is everything sold? if not, whats left?
All the trees pictured at the beginning of this thread I have been sold. I’m getting ready to make further reductions to my collection in the near future, though. Just need to determine what I want to let go. For what it’s worth, if you’re not local to metro Atlanta, I wouldn’t worry too much about it as these will need to be picked up from my yard or at the next Atlanta bonsai show in October.

Alcaviator

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Thats no big deal I can fly in and get them or even drive in if they are worth picking!
All the trees pictured at the beginning of this thread I have been sold. I’m getting ready to make further reductions to my collection in the near future, though. Just need to determine what I want to let go. For what it’s worth, if you’re not local to metro Atlanta, I wouldn’t worry too much about it as these will need to be picked up from my yard or at the next Atlanta bonsai show in October.

Top Bottom