Colorado’s Pot Giveaway - March 13-19, 2022

Colorado

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
This Bonsai Nut community is a wonderful resource. I have made great friends and learned so much here. I would like to do something to give back, at least a little bit. Since I recently started making ceramic bonsai pots, I thought that a Pot Giveaway would be a fun way to give back to the community. If there is any interest in this thread, I will do these Pot Giveaways from time to time in the future.

To enter, simply make one post in the thread below indicating that you’d like to win this pot. The entry is open from now, until 11:59 p.m. Mountain Time on Saturday, March 19. On the following morning I will randomly draw a winner and post the result in this thread. I will cover the shipping costs.

Here is the pot! Hexagon. Red unglazed clay body. Approximately 5” diameter and 1.5” deep. Hand built slab construction. Keep in mind that I am a beginner potter so it’s not perfect, but I’m working on it. This is one of the nicer pots I’ve made so far. :)

99844770-019F-4E50-B537-1566F2E532E4.jpeg7EA0DF2E-B309-4DC1-BCDA-88A604B6BF59.jpeg

Thanks for entering and good luck!

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Thanks for the opportunity, I love your hexagons!

Top Bottom