Columbus Bonsai Society 2018 Annual Show, Columbus Ohio, July 14-15

wsteinhoff

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Hey fellow Ohioans! Just thought I'd help spread the word! If you didn't know the Columbus Bonsai Society will have their annual show on July 14th and 15th! There will also be Ken Huth of Kens World of Bonsai selling trees and Shawn Bokeno selling pots. So come on over to Columbus and see the show! There is no fee to enter the room for the show but you'll need to pay the fee if you wish to tour the conservatory.

34444418_10155388050941288_2926868788857012224_n.png.jpg

wsteinhoff

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
It could be a B-Nut meet up.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
@Cadillactaste if you want to make the trip down.
Well, I get in on the 10th from Honduras... The 14th is our anniversary. I know my husband was trying to work out my going to Florida to meet Barb Hiser, a good friend I met online. My dad has tests on his heart the 29th of June...I imagine everything hinges on what is found and if they do anything. But a possibility for sure. Depends on my dad...bottom line, he turns 80 June 23rd. Family first, bonsai second...would love meeting everyone!

wsteinhoff

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Well, I get in on the 10th from Honduras... The 14th is our anniversary. I know my husband was trying to work out my going to Florida to meet Barb Hiser, a good friend I met online. My dad has tests on his heart the 29th of June...I imagine everything hinges on what is found and if they do anything. But a possibility for sure. Depends on my dad...bottom line, he turns 80 June 23rd. Family first, bonsai second...would love meeting everyone!
Well I hope his tests come back normal.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Well I hope his tests come back normal.
Thank you... <3 he has congestive heart failure. Unsure why they would do a stress test and another test of some sort of the heart on him. He has a pace maker already...they keep saying his heart is getting weaker. But praying it all comes back as normal as it can for him. Sucks getting old...or being a loved one of one who is.

Cable

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I will probably sign up for security on one of the two days.

So, what does "security" entail? That's one of the things Cleveland is asking for volunteers. Do you get nunchuks or a bo staff or anything?

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Thank you... <3 he has congestive heart failure. Unsure why they would do a stress test and another test of some sort of the heart on him. He has a pace maker already...they keep saying his heart is getting weaker. But praying it all comes back as normal as it can for him. Sucks getting old...or being a loved one of one who is.

I figured you'd be in Honduras, but if you can make it that would be great. We'd have to see if we could get you on down to the house to see the collection as well.

Top Bottom