Congratulations Rick Moquin, you're world wide!

Reaction score
USDA Zone
I get a number of newsletters in the mail from many countries, today I received The Bonsai Study Groups newsletter from Lindfield, Australia and saw the article "Learning To Walk In Bonsai" by Rick Moquin reprinted in it.

You're world-wide now buddy. ;)

Will

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
That's fair dinkum? Isn't that what you guys down under say? Either way congrtulations.

Rick Moquin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I never intended to go international, just doing my little part to assist beginning enthusiast with their long road ahead.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Well I stepped in it again, I was under the erroneous assumption that you were from Australia. I see now you are not. Aussies are wonderful people, nothing wrong with being from Australia, only wrong in thinking you were. Never the less congratulations for getting your article published.

Ozzy

Seedling
Reaction score
That's fair dinkum? Isn't that what you guys down under say? Either way congrtulations.

Yes "fair dinkum" an old phrase not used too much anymore in Oz, probably superseded now by phrases like "awesome" picked up from our US friends ;)

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Yes "fair dinkum" an old phrase not used too much anymore in Oz, probably superseded now by phrases like "awesome" picked up from our US friends ;)

Some people would say I have a soft place in my head, but I say I have a soft place in my heart for you guys Down Under. When I was in Viet Nam I feel in with a bunch of you Aussies and was treated like familey. I have never forgotten that show of hospitality and kindness. It's OK to change but don't change too much, the world would be a better place with more young men like I got to know.

Top Bottom