Congratulations Stickroot! Papa's Got A Brand New Boy!

j evans

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Congrats, it starts our slow when they won't sleep then time just flies by. Enjoy!

Reaction score
Congrats Stickroot,

Dont forget to start a seedling for the little one. 18 years from now he will have an amazing tree, and amazing respect for nature if you teach him how to care for it as he grows.

ConorDash

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Congrats Stickroot,

Dont forget to start a seedling for the little one. 18 years from now he will have an amazing tree, and amazing respect for nature if you teach him how to care for it as he grows.

I said this exact thing to someone yesterday..
Congratulations Stickroot :)

_#1_

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Congrats on the little bundle of joy stickman!

I'm sure just like your trees, little stick will grow 2 ft. every season;). Before you know it, he'll be too big for your house and off to college he goes $$$$$!

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Wow! Thanks so much everyone! This means so much to me. Of course I don't mind @Vin this is so great of you!
@Starfox Thanks buddy!
@AZbonsai I am tempted to wire everything, but Bevann would kill me:)
Thanks @Carol 83 i have repotted his little butt too many times already... So little, big mess!
@namnhi I may not be able to carry out all plans I had for the trees I have, BUT I am gonna keep them alive, if I can't keep up with them I know a bunch of great people that could probably handle them :)@CWTurner yes I have been a little preoccupied with the baby comin, ok a lot! And I know my self, if I don't stay focused I go BONSAI NUTS!@Giga kids are a great gift, the fact of being able to act like them at any age is awesome to me.
@sorce our great leader.
I haven't forgot you! Things are mellowing out now so I'll be back on everything shortly. I have let production fall behind quite a bit.
@j evans Thanks so much! Their is nothing a sweet as as a sleeping baby and yes it's a blur.@Woody Carverton i have about 200 JBP seeds I will throw in the ground bed when we get home... Great idea, Thanks! Maybe they could make a college fund!@ConorDash Thank you!@D805 Thanks! New guy? Welcome buddy! Happy Bonsai!@just.wing.it congrats to you! Elms are weeds! Yep, kids grow like them. @Rusty Davis Thanks fellow bnut!@Microscopic you are so right! I know the baby boy doesn't way as much as your Trident stump yet, but he will next season!
Well, everyone Thank you all so kindly and everyone on the site! This is a great community and I hope to meet you all some day!image.jpegBonsai Barrett! And his amazing Mommy!

justBonsai

Omono
Reaction score
Congrats man! I second starting a tree for him. It would be fun for him when he gets older to see a tree as old as him.

Top Bottom