Congratulations Vic !!!

Reaction score
Just woke up this morning to find that Victrinia and I got accepted
To participate in the Joshua Roth New Talent Styling
Competition !!! So, we both have a date with some
Pre-Bonsai material in less than a month in Cali !
Now, I just have to figure out how the hell I am going
To get to Sacramento ! Gonna be fun, love hanging out
With folks on the opposite coast !!! We will be doing some
Trick or Treating !!! And hopefully the trees will be as spooky
As the season, it is being held on !!!
:cool:

Last edited:

dick benbow

Omono
Reaction score
good luck to you both. no matter how either of you place, it's quite the honor to be accepted in the first place. all the best

:)

ghues

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Same here, good luck to both of you, I'm sure its going to be a great experience.
Funny thing is that both of you have decades of experience so you aren't new per se and from what I've seen you both are very talented. :)
Don't forget to try and find the time to post about this experience.

Cheers
Graham

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Yes, best wishes and cograts to you both! And please do post some photos if you have a chance to get them, we would love to share in the fun.

I also am thinking that neither of you are "new" to the art, how is that term quantified, if you don't mind my asking?

PaulH

Omono
Reaction score
Congratulations! Looking forward to meeting you both here in Sacramento.

Beng

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
Congrats how many people will you both be competing against?

Vin

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Winning! (someone had to say it :)) Congratulations to the both of you! Well deserved!

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Congratulations Vic...and Stacy. I must be tired...for I was thinking the title said Vin, and wasn't sure how this related to the two who were selected...then Vin...your post confused me...your in it was well?

October 1st, 2014, 02:40 PMVin
Winning! (someone had to say it ) Congratulations to the both of you! Well deserved!

So your in it too...along with Victrinia and Stacy? My mind isn't grasping what it needs to this afternoon. Sorry...:(

Reaction score
Congratulations Vic...and Stacy. I must be tired...for I was thinking the title said Vin, and wasn't sure how this related to the two who were selected...then Vin...your post confused me...your in it was well?

So your in it too...along with Victrinia and Stacy? My mind isn't grasping what it needs to this afternoon. Sorry...:(
You are fine, I don't think I was awake to much when I typed this...
Victrinia lives in Washington, 3 hours behind me and I think the results were posted last night
after I went to bed... So, I woke up and turned on the computer and got a congratulations from
her that she I guess had posted last night... so, still being a little groggy, I was like congratulations
for what ???
:cool:

Vin

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b

Not even remotely :) Victrinia and Stacy are "Winning" as Charlie Sheen would say.

Reaction score
Yes, best wishes and cograts to you both! And please do post some photos if you have a chance to get them, we would love to share in the fun.

I also am thinking that neither of you are "new" to the art, how is that term quantified, if you don't mind my asking?
I don't mind, you actually have to have been doing Bonsai for less than 10 years...
I participated last year, and somewhere there is a thread regarding this here at B-Nut, will
try and find it and post it up. This is my last year that I will be able to participate because
as of next year I will have been doing Bonsai for 10 years. So, I was really hoping I would
get in, cause I would never have the chance again...

Here is a link to American Bonsai Society website page dealing with the rules and
information regarding the competition.
http://www.absbonsai.org/jrntc-2014

Top Bottom