Conifers books/articles/youtube suggestions

maroun.c

Omono
Reaction score
Can u please point out good books, articles or youtube channels that cover all aspects of conifers.
I find them much more challenging than any other trees (most likely as I font know them enough and because my experience with them has been a total failure so far)
I picked up couple pines and have 1 cedrus Lebani already and couple cedrus lebani coming this week(all pre bonsai ) and will pick a few more soon to train on just need to do the correct homework for them.

BobbyLane

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
have you not thought about subscribing to bonsaimirai? have you watched all of Ryans free videos on conifers? Graham potter also has a ton of hands on videos with conifers.
these resorces are a good start. its tedious for some beginners sifting through all the info though....

Ryan did an awesome stream on a Atlas cedar, you have to pay to see that though, become a subscriber....

maroun.c

Omono
Reaction score
indeed the amount of info makes it a bit difficult to get a structured learning, and that's exactly what I'm struggling with.
I'll checkout subscribing to Bonsainirai and Graham potters videos.
Thanks

BobbyLane

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
indeed the amount of info makes it a bit difficult to get a structured learning, and that's exactly what I'm struggling with.
I'll checkout subscribing to Bonsainirai and Graham potters videos.
Thanks

"Can u please point out good books, articles or youtube channels that cover all aspects of conifers. "

you did ask😉

there isnt a 'quick fix' it takes time to absorb all the information, then come to your own conclusions

Top Bottom