Considering starting a bonsai club in my area of the Chicago metro area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I believe you stand a better chance manifesting or for yourself by believing in it.

You avoid it how you want, and I'll avoid it how I want.

Sorce
Ya know, the virus believes in YOU. Doesn't really work the other way around...

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I was thinking about how much we are learning about Gut Biomes, soil bacteria, mind functions (specifically it's ability to repair), etc etc....

One could engineer a disease that could kill people based off of what is in their brains.

Think about it.

I don't know anything.

This will always be more valuable than what I know.

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
There is actually so much more to it.

Then it also takes the mind open enough to begin placing it all together.

We can go over it if you would like to stop (not the cliche one) hating.

Sorce

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yeah, your mind is so open I can hear the wind whistling through it most of the time. :rolleyes:

The fact that you have trouble getting your mind around how a pandemic works and viral theory, only double underlines in red the questionable credibility of some of your "theories" about trees and bonsai.

You have no real insight, only a lot of wind.

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I can't believe that a person who argues so strenuously that we don't understand many complex natural processes (moon phases, soils, etc) can only believe the cheapest, most dimwitted explanation for the complexities of one of the most far-reaching natural phenomena in over a century. MAN has to be responsible for it. Can't be that we don't understand viruses, or the human body and the millions of details in both. The disease HAS to be the product of man...it's bogus, its not true--where's the skepticism of the "Official" blame for this thing. Where's the skepticism of easy answers from the sillier edges of the web? Jesus you're disappointing and unfortunately predictable...:rolleyes:

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yeah, your mind is so open I can hear the wind whistling through it most of the time. :rolleyes:

The fact that you have trouble getting your mind around how a pandemic works and viral theory, only double underlines in red the questionable credibility of some of your "theories" about trees and bonsai.

You have no real insight, only a lot of wind.
Verbal diarrhea is the term that seems most appropriate.

Reactions: R0b

Nybonsai12

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
another thread to be locked... I thought Sorce was a mod of some sort???

Reactions: R0b

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
Well, I know I won't be attending @Caryboy 's garden party, or bonsai meeting. Here I thought I'd be offering help on how to get a study group started, but his bullshit stance on the very real Covid19 guarantees we shall never meet.

Sorce, your denial of science is disappointing.

I'm staying home.

Mike Corazzi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Mike Rowe on the subject:

"Dr. Osterholm is the Director of Infectious Disease Research and Policy. This is the same epidemiologist who ten years ago, predicted a coronavirus would come from China and turn our country upside down. In his book “Deadliest Enemies,” he described the utterly irresponsible way in which the media would report on the situation, the completely opportunistic and shamelessly political way our leaders would likely react, and the unprecedented chaos and confusion that would arise from all the mixed messages from the medical community. "

👾

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Jesus, have you actually read some of what Dr. Osterholm has been saying about this SPECIFIC pandemic in the last few months? Mike Rowe apparently hasn't been paying much attention beyond a 10 year old book...

In particular "“These are real people … loved ones, these are people’s companions — their daughters and sons and mothers and fathers,” he said...If you're going to minimize, consider others may have lost someone or a few someones to this.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm not firm on it's man made.

@rockm you should chill with your "findings" on ME!

You all took my lack of fear of death as an insult to your people.

Which is nothing short of fucking foolish.

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Science is an institution of human bullshit just like anything else.

I haven't read it to know.

Bliss I have. Bliss.

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Placebo's are real.

Does this give you no pause?

None?

Sorce

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm not firm on it's man made.

@rockm you should chill with your "findings" on ME!

You all took my lack of fear of death as an insult to your people.

Which is nothing short of fucking foolish.

Sorce
Listen you fool. Your "lack of fear of death" or whatever ego-driven, selfish bullshit it is, is PART OF THE PROBLEM.

I don't give a fuck if you fear dying from a blood clot to the brain or respiratory failure (both of which have killed friends of mine), or not. What I DO care about is your (and people like you)insistence on dismissing the problem and making it some kind of idiotic conspiracy theory...Makes me wonder if you're as dismissive about protecting others with common sense precautions. Your attitude is not uncommon and it IS responsible for people dying. Lie to yourself all you want.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Listen you fool. Your "lack of fear of death" or whatever ego-driven, selfish bullshit it is, is PART OF THE PROBLEM.

I don't give a fuck if you fear dying from a blood clot to the brain or respiratory failure (both of which have killed friends of mine), or not. What I DO care about is your (and people like you)insistence on dismissing the problem and making it some kind of idiotic conspiracy theory...Makes me wonder if you're as dismissive about protecting others with common sense precautions. Your attitude is not uncommon and it IS responsible for people dying. Lie to yourself all you want.

This is all your perception not what I am.

Not reality.

Just because you believe it doesn't make it true.

Sorry.

Sincerely.

Sorce

Mike Corazzi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
What's gonna cost me loved ones is arguing about this shit.
Personally, I am "agnostic" on the issue as I have no fucking idea WHO is right.
As for me, I resent the goddam masks with a passionate vengeance.

Of course I also resent with a passionate vengeance EVERY ....regulation by GOVERNMENT !!! :mad:

MY research (limited and maybe faulty) leads me down the path that the CHINESE developed this monster and maybe even as a weapon.
I trust them as far as I trust my maples to be able to withstand the heat of the CA central valley.

One thing is CERTAIN. We are being torn all to hell by it.

Someday MAYBE there will be closure or certainty but then again, this is reliance on guidance from POLITICIANS.

I even asked my DOCTOR (all hail) and he ...... shrugged. So I either need a new doctor or someone needs to PROVE that this thing is likely to jump all hurdles and affect us all.

Too many fucking maybes on the loose.

I don't want to die from it and I ..do.. KNOW... that much. Neither do I want others to die from the damn thing. But they will die from something and even the reports that hospitals are ...faking... diagnoses give me no solace.

NOBODY KNOWS, CAN PROVE, OR ASSURE the entire nation that this is what we have been and are being told.

My soapbox is cracking now so I'm stepping down. I didn't have my mask on so take it as you will. 🧐

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
And here I thought bonsai was a pretty non-political pastime.

Less talk about coronavirus, and more talk about bonsai meetings. If you decide to have a bonsai "moon landing was faked" club, that's fine by me... as long as while you are here you talk about bonsai and not about moon landings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom