Considering starting a bonsai club in my area of the Chicago metro area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caryboy

Yamadori
Reaction score
Since the Midwest bonsai society and the Chicago bonsai clubs have decided to cancel the Chicagoland shows and the rest of this years meetings and events for no reason but to comply with covid-19 restrictions and mitigation, I along with a friend of mine is considering starting a local club, that will actually have meetings and events, and possibly a late fall show. I am not concerned about this alleged virus, it is NOTHING TO BE CONCERNED WITH, the government, both federal and state as well as local have turned it into ANOTHER POLITICAL SCAM.

I have a couple places who would allow me to hold meetings, and I also have my back yard I am willing to use if push comes to shove. There will not be any social distancing or wearing of face coverings required, SOCIAL DISTANCING AND WEARING OF FACE COVERINGS IS NOT ONLY UNCOMFORTABLE BUT IS VERY RUDE, AND IS FOR NO LEGIMATE REASON AT ALL.

I am hoping to have something set up by the end of August in the Chicago metro north area.

direct message me or email me for more details.

Caryboy

Yamadori
Reaction score
if people want to wear masks that is up to them. I for one will not comply with any of the restrictions, because they are unconstitutional.

BrianBay9

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Somehow I missed your previous comments in the Chicagoland Show Cancelled thread. If I had seen those earlier I would have know if was futile to post in response to this. You go ahead and try to kill yourself. Have you ever heard of the Darwin Awards? If possible try to keep from taking too many people down with you.

My apologies to others here.

Caryboy

Yamadori
Reaction score
Somehow I missed your previous comments in the Chicagoland Show Cancelled thread. If I had seen those earlier I would have know if was futile to post in response to this. You go ahead and try to kill yourself. Have you ever heard of the Darwin Awards? If possible try to keep from taking too many people down with you.

do you not realize the GOVERNMENT IS RUINING EVERYONE'S LIVES FOR NOTHING? with leaving nothing to do but have to tolerate your own company and have nothing to do but better yourself for no one and no reason at all.

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone

He's a pure troll. Just trying to get a response by provoking people with comments about politics, sex, etc. At different times he's claimed to be either 48 years old or a teenager. He writes more like a teenager (or pre-teen) so I'm going with that.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
If I didn't suck at showing up I would totally come.

I'm with your ideas about this BS beervirus.

There WILL be a point when people realize they have only LOST, everything but the breathe of life, yet their life will be "over" or completely changed.

Anyone with half a braincell can tell the "hangover the head" Plastic "protecters" at 711, which are like upside down Subway Sub protection glass, will do absolutely nothing to save anyone! Unless of course the Covid Virus is so heavy....ah nevermind, it's so fucking stupid!

Listen minions listen! Fuuuuuuck you!

I have been drinking at least 2 24 oz beers a day, where anyone can touch the part I stick my lips on.

What do you do?

Why do we think masks protect us?

Even my kids are like...."why is that lady worried about a mask, the park is FULL of germs!"

I will go out and start licking fucking everything people touch just to prove a point.

You ever see those restaurant bathroom handles you open with.....the part of your arm they have been telling is to sneeze into?
Yeah...it was stupid then, it's stupid now.

Somebody needs a Fucking Purell enima.

Sorce

Caryboy

Yamadori
Reaction score
I am 48 years old, but really am a teenager because i do not care about finances,careers,world events like this alleged pandemic, will not comply with authority officials at all, and if i am forced to do something for health i will fight it and be ruthless about it. if i could get covid, i would never have to work again, because of asthma, i would end up with the lung function of a 70 year old and not pass any employment physicals so i could live off the government and only do fun things, my trees and get a teenager for boyfriend. would never have to associate with people my age again.

Caryboy

Yamadori
Reaction score
If I didn't suck at showing up I would totally come.

I'm with your ideas about this BS beervirus.

There WILL be a point when people realize they have only LOST, everything but the breathe of life, yet their life will be "over" or completely changed.

Anyone with half a braincell can tell the "hangover the head" Plastic "protecters" at 711, which are like upside down Subway Sub protection glass, will do absolutely nothing to save anyone! Unless of course the Covid Virus is so heavy....ah nevermind, it's so fucking stupid!

Listen minions listen! Fuuuuuuck you!

I have been drinking at least 2 24 oz beers a day, where anyone can touch the part I stick my lips on.

What do you do?

Why do we think masks protect us?

Even my kids are like...."why is that lady worried about a mask, the park is FULL of germs!"

I will go out and start licking fucking everything people touch just to prove a point.

You ever see those restaurant bathroom handles you open with.....the part of your arm they have been telling is to sneeze into?
Yeah...it was stupid then, it's stupid now.

Somebody needs a Fucking Purell enima.

Sorce
FINALLY SOMEONE WITH MORE BRAINS THAN A GNAT!!!!

Caryboy

Yamadori
Reaction score
im deadly serious, i do not use a mask anywhere. and if i go to the bars in wisconsin, i dont social distance. this virus is nothing more than the flu. if anyone should have caught it it would have been me.

Caryboy

Yamadori
Reaction score
thats what this may very well be. trump screwing with china.... and then coronavirus???

BrianBay9

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
thats what this may very well be. trump screwing with china.... and then coronavirus???

You can't have it both ways....is this an "alleged virus that is nothing to be concerned about..." (post #1), or is it a Chinese bioweapon?

Caryboy

Yamadori
Reaction score
the virus its self is nothing to be worried about, how it got here is something to care about

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone

I'm 94.7% sure that was an act.

@BrianBay9 I think the point is....

We shouldn't hold such a great fear for an unknown.

Sorce

eryk2kartman

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Sometimes i have a feeling that if they test all people in the world, 95% would be tested positive!
We more likely all have it in our system, some people are more immune than others....
Even animals having it, saw something about lions having corona virus but it gets activated when immune system is compromised, it might be exactly same way for people.
Trust nobody!

Last edited:

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I think they're collecting DNA.

Sorce

eryk2kartman

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
possible, same as all those apps - we will tell you your origin - just give us sample of you DNA :) lol
just to make global database and be able to trace everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom