Contest Rules

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Because the final judging will be based on "quality" as bonsai they will need to be in a bonsai pot of some sorts if you want them to be judged.

This should get into the first post.

Colander? "Of some sorts"?

Clarify?

I'm excited!

Sorce

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Two days until you can start soaking your seeds!

And don't forget... just because you didn't start on January 1, doesn't mean you can't start later. You can join in the contest at any point - and if you start your seeds in March you may find you didn't lose much / any advantage. You just can't start BEFORE January 1, 2018.

Victorim

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b

And don't forget... just because you didn't start on January 1, doesn't mean you can't start later. You can join in the contest at any point - and if you start your seeds in March you may find you didn't lose much / any advantage. You just can't start BEFORE January 1, 2018.

May have to get a few going as early birds.. see how they do ;)

Fonz

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Can I get some seeds out of the ziplock bag already today or does that count as cheating?

Well? Can I?
CAN I???

JoeR

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a

Wow it’s almost Jan 1st??!

Good thing you said this, I was about to ask if it was okay for a slacker like me to join In late since I don’t have seeds yet

Fonz

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Wow it’s almost Jan 1st??!

Good thing you said this, I was about to ask if it was okay for a slacker like me to join In late since I don’t have seeds yet
Don't forget to start your personal thread in this section of the board

Fonz

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Just asking, is there a deadline for starting entry threads or is this unlimited?

Top Bottom