Copper Satin Patina Raw Edge Bonsai pot for Sale

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I am offering this one of a kind stoneware bonsai pot. It is self made, cone 6, very low absorption rate.
I am asking $45 which includes shipping anywhere in the USA. Payment by PayPal, postal mo, or personal check.
IMG_5789.JPGIMG_5790.JPGIMG_5791.JPGIMG_5792.JPG

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Very hard to tell in a picture but 710 is like dark chocolate and 547 a deep dark reddish color.
Yes. And the 547 is much coarser grog. Is it necessary to texture it DEEPER.. for best results? I have some.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yes. And the 547 is much coarser grog. Is it necessary to texture it DEEPER.. for best results? I have some.
The coarse grog makes it perfect for the Stone Age pots. It looks like stone when edges are revealed and it breaks cleanly instesd of bending and flexing like most clays. I have 400 pounds of it ready to use but I need to take a break for some healing. It will be a few weeks before I can work in clay again.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
The coarse grog makes it perfect for the Stone Age pots. It looks like stone when edges are revealed and it breaks cleanly instesd of bending and flexing like most clays. I have 400 pounds of it ready to use but I need to take a break for some healing. It will be a few weeks before I can work in clay again.
I’m sorry, friend. I heard about your fall. I recently needed some time off due to injuries from a broken spirit, myself.

I’m struggling to get rolling again... even when I carve out the time, and prepare my workspace.... it’s hard.. doesn’t seem enjoyable, to myself in my current headspace, and I know if it is not enjoyable.. the work will suffer.

I’m on my way “up and out” of this recent “hole”.. so all seems well.

🤓

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I’m sorry, friend. I heard about your fall. I recently needed some time off due to injuries from a broken spirit, myself.

I’m struggling to get rolling again... even when I carve out the time, and prepare my workspace.... it’s hard.. doesn’t seem enjoyable, to myself in my current headspace, and I know if it is not enjoyable.. the work will suffer.

🤓
Ya see...... you shoulda visited me when you passed by my house. I woulda cheered you up.

Eckhoffw

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b

🤓
Your a very creative individual. Unfortunately, many like you have swings.

I’ve been on mood meds half my life, and hate being in a funk. Tell myself, to keep crawling if I want to crawl out of it.
-best regards.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Your a very creative individual. Unfortunately, many like you have swings.

I’ve been on mood meds half my life, and hate being in a funk. Tell myself, to keep crawling if I want to crawl out of it.
-best regards.
Ya see...... you shoulda visited me when you passed by my house. I woulda cheered you up.
Thank you much, everyone.

I have a relatively rocky existence... Tis penance.. dolled out by the Karmic forces for my many years spent as.. well... “a bad dude”... i was a horrible monster for about a decade. However, I’m like 4 years sober.. 2 years “dry”... so REALISTICALLY I can expect 6-8 more years of “universal adjustment”

It’s just difficult for the people in my life to NOT see me as that monster... and I don’t blame them. But if forgiveness is not in their wheelhouse, I need to move on.

Only forward and up... never backward or down.

Eckhoffw

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
If not, lll take it!
I just have to figure out my old PayPal password, or reset it.

Top Bottom