Crabapple bonsai stock

bonsaiman

Seedling
Reaction score
Hey guys, looking for a nursery (online) where I can buy large stock of crab apple, or any one you know selling one, please reply. Thanks!
bonsaiman

capnk

Mame
Reaction score
Bonsaiman,
We have field-grown crabapples. There are some restrictions on shipping. Where are you located? Email me at tfarms@wvi.com, and I can send some pictures.
Thanks,
Chris Kirk
Telperion Farms

DaveV

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Hey guys, looking for a nursery (online) where I can buy large stock of crab apple, or any one you know selling one, please reply. Thanks!
bonsaiman

Try Dave Lowman at DaSue bonsai studios. He has several crabs for sale on his web page. They are small ones but do flower nicely.

markyscott

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Don Herzog at Miniature Plant Kingdom had a couple of benches of crabapples when I stopped by his place last week.

Brian Underwood

Chumono
Reaction score
Don Herzog at Miniature Plant Kingdom had a couple of benches of crabapples when I stopped by his place last week.

Really? I could have sworn all the good stuff was long gone by now. Perhaps I'll have to make a trip out there soon. FYI, Don will not ship anything unless you order in MASS QUANTITY. He usually only ships stock if the order is in the thousands of dollars.

markyscott

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I know he's selling down his stock and I can't tell you how it compares to what he had years ago as I've only visited him a couple of times. But I can tell you that he still has some material (and a LOT of energy). I can recall seeing quite a few Hokkaido elm, a couple of table of crabs (perhaps 100 or so) and quite a few bald cypress along with some maples, elms and other things. I was glad to have stopped by.

bonsaiman

Seedling
Reaction score
Bonsaiman,
We have field-grown crabapples. There are some restrictions on shipping. Where are you located? Email me at tfarms@wvi.com, and I can send some pictures.
Thanks,
Chris Kirk
Telperion Farms

Thanks Chris for the reply,
if you have Ume stock send some pictures too.

Top Bottom