Craigslist masterpiece! Olive "bonsai"

DougB

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Shucks Missed it

This posting has been deleted by its author.

I guess I'm a dollar short and a day late. LOL

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
This posting has been deleted by its author.

I guess I'm a dollar short and a day late. LOL

Maybe Paul bought it already. LOL :p

Believe me, you did not miss anything. ;) It is a $35.00 approx 1/4" diameter stick of an olive.

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Dario is bored perhaps? :p On the realistic end I would like to get one ready for training - any source suggestions :confused:

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Dario is bored perhaps? :p On the realistic end I would like to get one ready for training - any source suggestions :confused:

Please check who started the thread. ;)

Olive grows so fast, you can get a descent tree from Lowe's and chop. You will have a workable stock next year. For you, I'll try to post an update pic on 2 of my Lowe's olive this weekend. Both were purchased just a few months back.

october

Masterpiece
Reaction score

When you mean source are you referring to information or actually purchasing one? I don't know if you would be interested in this. However, as of a couple weeks ago, New England Bonsai had a pretty powerful specimen for sale. It looks like the only thing that was done, was to give some very basic structure to the branches. If I remember correctly, it has about a 5 inch base and is only maybe 11 inches tall. A very old looking tree.

I don't think it is on their site. However, if you email or call, you can probably get a picture and some info on it.

Rob

Top Bottom