Current Currant Accents...

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
After weeding out some of my “post-apocalyptic wasteland” area.. I noticed some (2) Ribes Sanguinium seedlings, 1 small, and 1 very small.. they looked very nicely together, so i decided to give them “ballet shoes“.. adorn with a two moss-contrast, and will be attempting to keep them fairly small. :)

There is also a GREAT black currant plant (Broken MANY times and now has an OOOOLD “berry bush”-like growth pattern) right near a secluded alcove where my sons and I are constructing a mud hut... So i will be attempting to collect that, sooner or later.

Ribes Sanguineum Accent

E0DF901E-98D8-4997-A567-460FBEDF63B1.jpeg

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
(Oh yeah.. that’s a pot from “Sand Clay batch 1”.. that got broken by a falling stick in the pit... just had to call up all the kings horses and all the kings men)

Eckhoffw

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
(Oh yeah.. that’s a pot from “Sand Clay batch 1”.. that got broken by a falling stick in the pit... just had to call up all the kings horses and all the kings men)
Looks nice. I want to see that mud hut when yer done!

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Looks nice. I want to see that mud hut when yer done!

Hehe.. might have to start over.. the sand shifted my foundation recently... I believe there is a Biblical Parable about JUST this occurrence.

Top Bottom