Custom made tool wrap

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Just wanted to get some feelers out there.

I made a tool wrap last week in preparation for a workshop as I needed to keep my tools together. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a custom made tool wrap?

The material I'm planning to use is waxed canvas. Once the material starts to get used it produces a very nice worn in effect.
Heavy-Waxed-Canvas-Cotton-Duck-12-oz-Saddle-57-Fabric_3.jpg
Heavy-Waxed-Canvas-Cotton-Duck-12-oz-Red-57-Fabric_3.jpgHeavy-Waxed-Canvas-Cotton-Duck-12-oz-Blue-57-Fabric_3.jpgHeavy-Waxed-Canvas-Cotton-Duck-12-oz-Sage-57-Fabric_3.jpgHeavy-Waxed-Canvas-Cotton-Duck-12-oz-Grey-57-Fabric_3.jpg

The wrap in the picture below is plain canvas.

20210920_165622.jpg20210920_165744.jpg

Katie0317

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9B
Very nice! I looked at several on Etsy that use the waxed canvas. They're nice and very much like the one you created. I almost got one but finally got one from Amazon mainly because it had a zipper and I already knew I'd use it. You should get a lot of takers on yours.

Love the way the waxed canvas wears. It gets that 'Velveteen Rabbit' look about it...Like leather but with more wear pattern.

K_10_G

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Not overly complicated but then again they don’t need to be. I think with allowing for customization from the buyer you could definitely get orders. Heck you can sign me up I need a large roll for my 11” tools

Top Bottom