Cute little pot I picked up for a lavender weeping lantana later come spring

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
It's coming from Bristol,UK a seller I found on Etsy.com...it's frost proof, but will house a tropical so no real concerns there.

LOVE THE POT! I think the blue will be complimentary when in bloom...and the green will show off the tree when just in foliage. (So I tell myself. The pot spoke to me)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

ericN

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nice pot! Looks like an Erin pottery pot.

Eric

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Nice pot! Looks like an Erin pottery pot.

Eric

Thanks...I thought that too. But he has an etsy site...and it wasn't his listing. Definitely reminded me of his talent and style. A Glyn Harris sent me an email saying it would be posted tomorrow. So, there you have it. I would assume the artist who created this piece.

The blooms of the lantana that I got...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Absolutely a beautiful pot...it arrived today. Along with the lantana. Though...the lantana will need root pruned slightly come spring to fit. (It almost fits now...but I don't want to mess with it's roots at all right now and it is a tight fit.)Until then...slip potting it since it was shipped semi bare root. But, I can't wait to see the lantana potted in this pot. I may have to share once potted come spring. :eek:

Vin

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Absolutely a beautiful pot...it arrived today. Along with the lantana. Though...the lantana will need root pruned slightly come spring to fit. (It almost fits now...but I don't want to mess with it's roots at all right now and it is a tight fit.)Until then...slip potting it since it was shipped semi bare root. But, I can't wait to see the lantana potted in this pot. I may have to share once potted come spring. :eek:

Good to hear the lantana arrived safely. Looking forward to seeing the vision you had of the tree in it's new pot.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Good to hear the lantana arrived safely. Looking forward to seeing the vision you had of the tree in it's new pot.

Thanks Vin...It didn't even have wilted leaves from shipping. Very pleased...the two together...such a stunning match. The tree is in bloom so it's such a wow factor the color combo. :eek:

Top Bottom