December pot giveaway!

Fegoat

Seedling
Reaction score
That fish sculpture on the round blue pot is sick! You could make dragon pots easily with your hands

Kanorin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Very nice of you! I'd love the chance to have one of your pots.

Aeast

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I'll say it one last time, Coronus!

Djtommy

Omono
Reaction score
There is still beauty in the world!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I can hardly live with myself if I don't repay a pot, like I probably won't be able to repay this one if I win.
(I guess I gotta see about training that pigeon, or long tanking the BSD's for pot delivery....)

Hell, if it took $200 to ship you one back, it would be worth it.

Count me in AF.

I wanna smell that kiln!

Sorce

ghues

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Now that’s Community spirit...many thanks for your generosity.
From the GWN.

mrfish33

Seedling
Reaction score
Hello dear nuts. This year has been rough on everyone and I'm really hoping all of you are doing well and staying healthy. Due to a lot of factors I was unable to do my customary pot giveaway in spring but i'm finally managing to catch my breath a little and hopefully come back to the Nut a bit more often.
That being said, I would like to make someone's end of the year a bit better with a december pot giveaway.
The winner gets one of my handmade pots, shipped for free anywhere in the world. For examples of my work, take a look at my thread in the pot forums:

What you have to do: if you want in, comment in this thread and you're in the game :). I'll draw the winner on the 1st of January via random.org.
Missed you guys and take care of yourselves.

Mihai
This is fantastic. Thanks for doing it. Your pots are great! Hope I win. Many of my trees are unhappy with their ugly digs.

Top Bottom