December pot giveaway!

Mihai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Hello dear nuts. This year has been rough on everyone and I'm really hoping all of you are doing well and staying healthy. Due to a lot of factors I was unable to do my customary pot giveaway in spring but i'm finally managing to catch my breath a little and hopefully come back to the Nut a bit more often.
That being said, I would like to make someone's end of the year a bit better with a december pot giveaway.
The winner gets one of my handmade pots, shipped for free anywhere in the world. For examples of my work, take a look at my thread in the pot forums:

First ever pot. Thoughts?
While you people are bartering the kiln was firing. My newest creation. Mihai this earthy crystalline blue/green brown glaze looks fantastic! Great work.
www.bonsainut.com www.bonsainut.com

What you have to do: if you want in, comment in this thread and you're in the game :). I'll draw the winner on the 1st of January via random.org.
Missed you guys and take care of yourselves.

Mihai

LATER EDIT:

Than you for the overwhelming response! This community means a lot to a great deal of people and I'm hoping that with small tokens like this we can make it even better for each and everyone of us.
Also, @ABCarve is generously joining this endeavor and will also contribute one of his amazing pots to the giveaway.
If any other potter or maker here would like to join us by donating your wares and shipping costs, please contact me by the end of the week and I'll ask @Bonsai Nut to update this post as we move forward.

Thanks again and stay safe!

Last edited by a moderator:

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're Ok. Awesome thing for you to do!

stu929

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Hello dear nuts. This year has been rough on everyone and I'm really hoping all of you are doing well and staying healthy. Due to a lot of factors I was unable to do my customary pot giveaway in spring but i'm finally managing to catch my breath a little and hopefully come back to the Nut a bit more often.
That being said, I would like to make someone's end of the year a bit better with a december pot giveaway.
The winner gets one of my handmade pots, shipped for free anywhere in the world. For examples of my work, take a look at my thread in the pot forums:

What you have to do: if you want in, comment in this thread and you're in the game :). I'll draw the winner on the 1st of January via random.org.

Mihai
Thank you for such a kind gesture! Good luck everyone!

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I'm going to comment for such a great idea!

I want a pot, but I don't want a pot. What I am trying to say is "I'd love a pot, but I am very fortunate and my life has not been dramatically impacted by 2020". If for some reason my number gets chosen... roll again :)

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks @Mihai very thoughtful!

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B

Mihai
Save the neck for me Clark.

cishepard

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Your pots and glazes are absolutely stunning! Please enter me in the draw, it would be an honour to own one 💛

Top Bottom