Display

Mike Page

Mame
Reaction score
Every 1st Sunday (well almost) a group of bonsai buddies meets at my house for an unstructured workshop, or just a social time. We start out with breakfast at a nearby restaurant, and then get it on in my garage/studio/ junk collection. The Saturday before, I shovel stuff out of the way and set up tables.
Another thing I like to do is set up a small 3 point display. Today it's a Redwood, a scroll, and a stone.

Mike

Attachments

• sumoredrs.jpg
    sumoredrs.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 81

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Every 1st Sunday (well almost) a group of bonsai buddies meets at my house for an unstructured workshop, or just a social time. We start out with breakfast at a nearby restaurant, and then get it on in my garage/studio/ junk collection. The Saturday before, I shovel stuff out of the way and set up tables.
Another thing I like to do is set up a small 3 point display. Today it's a Redwood, a scroll, and a stone.

Mike

Sounds like a lot of fun, anytime you can spend some time with buddies is a good day !!

keep it green,
Harry

JTGJr25

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
That does sound like a good time, something I wish I could do. That is a nice display and that tree peaks my interest as well. Maybe you could tell us more about it.

Tom

Top Bottom