Diving into pottery

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This is the 85th pot I have made. I’ve been making pots almost 2 years. This is probably one of the best ones I’ve made yet.
6x6x5” Mushikui cascade
View attachment 422012View attachment 422013View attachment 422014View attachment 422015View attachment 422016
I so want this pot but I.m certain it is already sold.
If by some miracle and by the grace of the Bonsai Deities it is not sold, send me a pm and I will buy it.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I so want this pot but I.m certain it is already sold.
If by some miracle and by the grace of the Bonsai Deities it is not sold, send me a pm and I will buy it.
If you're worried I jumped on it because of the color, you're safe. I just now saw it. Been busy today. Besides, I need to quit buying pots. Hope you get it.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
It is a commissioned pot. But I’ll get him a pot just for him😉
That is an awesome pot and you are an awesome person for doing that. I love it that there are so many talented potters here, and I will most certainly be a future customer of yours. No need to check out the FB pot auctions anymore.

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
I love the glaze and the incurved corners on this one. Also like that it is a complete, well crafted pot. My personal taste is I often dislike "distressed" pots that look deliberately torn or otherwise incomplete. The distressed look bothers me. I know it is not the popular fashion, it is just my personal taste.

so I do really like this one, if it is still available PM me
b36f2cb7-ea51-49d5-a913-ff1354d24b9b-jpeg.429814

mwar15

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
I love the glaze and the incurved corners on this one. Also like that it is a complete, well crafted pot. My personal taste is I often dislike "distressed" pots that look deliberately torn or otherwise incomplete. The distressed look bothers me. I know it is not the popular fashion, it is just my personal taste.

so I do really like this one, if it is still available PM me
b36f2cb7-ea51-49d5-a913-ff1354d24b9b-jpeg.429814
Pm sent

tangledtanuki

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Without including geometric semantics 😉, my guy has been using hacksaws axes and all types of shit to carve things at different stages of dry.

View attachment 453896
Oops wrong pic!

View attachment 453897

Sorce

Those are some nice kurinuki pots. I really enjoy making those too. I'm more for that nibbled look that @mwar15 is getting. That fish ain't half bad either ;)

Top Bottom