Votes: 8 22.2%
  • No I don't because I wouldn't have anything to read

Votes: 28 77.8%

• Total voters

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have three people on ignore. They never contribute anything positive and I never miss them nor do I ever feel the need to unignore them. The new feature on this forum is much better than the ignore was on the previous page. This one removes all traces of the person and you never even know they were in your thread unless someone happens to call them out by name. Even "quotes" just show up as blank posts. Cool feature and would obviously stop a lot of problems on the forum with pesky nose pokes for no reason.

Thanks, I had a great time on my birthday getaway!

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Currently I have no one on ignore
However I have used it on other forums.
I may use it here one day. I agree that it is a great option.

Cypress187

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I have three people on ignore. They never contribute anything positive and I never miss them nor do I ever feel the need to unignore them. The new feature on this forum is much better than the ignore was on the previous page. This one removes all traces of the person and you never even know they were in your thread unless someone happens to call them out by name. Even "quotes" just show up as blank posts. Cool feature and would obviously stop a lot of problems on the forum with pesky nose pokes for no reason.Thanks, I had a great time on my birthday getaway!
I know i don't contribute much but i'm always positive, ohwait you can't read this :rolleyes:.

johng

Omono
Reaction score
Absolutely....4 channels of noise are conveniently removed from my Nut experience.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I have a few on my ignore list...only ones who I felt personally attacked me. I'm not here for that...I do prefer the new site and how well it works with the ignore option.

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Yep, short list. None are all that active it seems, and add nothing of any particular bonsai value when they do post.
I like how unobtrusive the feature is; pretty easy to miss if an ignored member posts.

Nybonsai12

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I don't have anyone on ignore. One or two folks have made me consider it, but I need the occasional laugh from the jackassery they provide.

Lazylightningny

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Not yet but I'm happy to use it when the time comes. I use it on other forums. Frankly I find the infighting mildly amusing and there are still nuggets of good info between jabs.

erb.75

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
i didn't even know there was an ignore feature! but, nah, I probably won't use it

Top Bottom