Does anyone know how to download high quality bonsai pics from an ****** ?

davetree

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
My apple smartphone ? (because they apparently wont let me say the real name) has an excellent camera (8 megapixel) but I don't know how to download pics to bonsainut without losing significant quality. Can anyone help ? Btw, when I typed bonsai and misspelled it slightly, my smartphone corrected it to "insanity". Freudian slip ?

Last edited:

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
LOL davetree - I made eyepad and eyephone bad words on the site, to try to nip spammers in the bud. Sorry for any confusion - I'm sure people will figure out what you are asking :)

mc4mc44

Mame
Reaction score
What i do with my phone is send the pictures to my email, then download them to my computer. I don't have an "eyephone" or a smart phone, so i don't know if this will work for you. But if it works with my five year old flip phone, i can't see why it wouldn't work for you.

TheBearded

Sapling
Reaction score
I email the pic to my computer then upload on my computer. Done works with any phone.

davetree

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
When I do that I lose resolution on the photos. What is your technique ?

jk_lewis

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
Why? Your photo editing software should take care of that easily enough.

TheBearded

Sapling
Reaction score
Though I do not have an ****** I am sure that you can do the same thing I do. I bluetooth mine. Get a bluetooth device for the computer and bluetooth it to the computer. I got my bluetooth device that I use for $5 online.

Top Bottom