Does anyone livestream a bonsai sale?

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Today in a long car ride with the wife and daughter to a gymnastics meet, my wifes favorite clothing/boutique store held an online livestream sale. For hours she watched and made purchases and now I'm desperate to find one for the bonsai world. The owner was listing hundreds of old items at a set price and the first to comment was the winner. Some great value items sold well below retail as well as fun participation awards and prizes. Does anything like this exist in our world?

mwar15

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
I was on a orchid FB group that did a similar thing every Saturday. I think it’s a great idea. Or even a live auction over streaming. I think you could pull it off easier with pots

Trenthany

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10A
I think Mirai does and I am pretty sure Wigart’s has done them too. Other than that I’m not sure as I can’t imagine buying material from photos only from a nursery in another state or country unless it was spectacularly mind knowingly good. I live close to 3 nurseries and a fairly easy drive to about 6 others. I may like in the crazy state but we got trees and growing weather for a lot of them. I’m just out on trees that need a long dormancy. Lol

Top Bottom