Does ANYONE really like or appreciate the bitchiness on this site?

Mr.E

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I thought this thread started out as a bad April fools joke, which reminds me of a quote from Homer (Simpson)" You couldn't even fool your own Mother on the most foolingest day of the year"

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I'm a poor hillbilly. If I didn't drink Busch I'd lose my hillbilly card.

I drink 60+ beers a week and have for most of my life. The Wife firmly states - "He has never been drunk"...

I always buy 2 30 packs of Busch at a time - why? It sits proper, does not burp up like Budweiser and is still 4.9 percent, not to high or low. Here in PA there are more expensive beers of course but also far cheaper as well.

On occasion I do add a 24 pack of Yuengling black and tan, four of which go into the Liquor cabinet for cooking stew, chili, etc... Again it is a Stout but lighter and easier on the system - smoother if you will.

I don't care what others drink nor would ever Judge them for it - just know what works for me!

I wonder what the OP drinks - LOL :p

Grimmy

Arcto

Chumono
Reaction score
My feeble attempt to further inflame the thread. Bought in Curacao. Foreign invasion? Or are the Dutch hedging on a bet here? 52A0F8D9-DB08-41A9-9BE6-F918C3949FF0.jpeg

BunjaeKorea

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I drink 60+ beers a week and have for most of my life. The Wife firmly states - "He has never been drunk"...

I always buy 2 30 packs of Busch at a time - why? It sits proper, does not burp up like Budweiser and is still 4.9 percent, not to high or low. Here in PA there are more expensive beers of course but also far cheaper as well.

On occasion I do add a 24 pack of Yuengling black and tan, four of which go into the Liquor cabinet for cooking stew, chili, etc... Again it is a Stout but lighter and easier on the system - smoother if you will.

I don't care what others drink nor would ever Judge them for it - just know what works for me!

I wonder what the OP drinks - LOL :p

Grimmy
Black and tan ...thats so racist.....lol

BunjaeKorea

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
My feeble attempt to further inflame the thread. Bought in Curacao. Foreign invasion? Or are the Dutch hedging on a bet here? View attachment 184487
Nah. We respect the Irish...because theyre not English.....
But come to think of it that is cheaky of them to come to our foreign territory that we stole fair and square

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
What the fuck is wrong with you all?? Beer is gross where ever its from! Insipid swill

Alright, @GailC those are fighting words! As soon as I finish this brownie, you and me are gonna take this outside!

Wait, what was I upset about and what did you put in those brownies @GailC!

BunjaeKorea

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
If you post worthy trees then you can earn a bitchiness badge- until then you gotta keep studying. Learn what you can from the people who offer you real advice. they have been in your shoes long before you.
Good advice.
Ps: Dutch make the best beer and also the best coffee.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
If you post worthy trees then you can earn a bitchiness badge- until then you gotta keep studying. Learn what you can from the people who offer you real advice. They have been in your shoes long before you.
Hey AM girl, where you been, I've missed you! How is that maple?

oops, edit,
beerbeerbeerbeer. I forgot that you owe a beer to get in this thread. :p

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
Nah. We respect the Irish...because theyre not English.....

VERY good reason! I for one am SO glad you know this!

But come to think of it that is cheaky of them to come to our foreign territory that we stole fair and square

For the record we will go anywhere we want! Do you know why God created Whisky? To keep the Irish from ruling the world.

By the way, I thought "Dutch" was something you do when you are too cheap to pay for your date you go "dutch".

Besides, who do you and your point wooden shoes think you are lecturing anyone on beer?

Top Bottom