Maybe. Depends on the tree and the severity of the repot and the season. If I feel the roots are at all compromised, I hold off until I see signs of stability. But for a tree well-established in bonsai soil that I am just doing a standard repot - no I fertilize immediately.
Jonas told me to wait to fertilize the JBP. I've always held off a few weeks. His telling me that. Made me just nod and was like...so my normal policy then.
Those who do...I don't knock their process. But understanding what fertilizer they use...first out the gate after repot would be interesting to know. There are more variables my brain churns to think may apply.
I don’t see any correlation. I fertilize according to the stage of development of that tree. If I want growth I fertilize whether the tree was repotted or not. If I want to maintain a more developed tree, I withhold the ferts until later in the year.