Does grow lights work for growing seed in seed raising mix ?

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Dude!!!!

Are you saying they micro-wire probed plant tissue!!!

I must see this!!
Yes. I think.
But I can't find the video or the article anymore. Back then I still had access to all the scientific journals. Still the nikon small world videos are totally worth watching.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Yes. I think.
But I can't find the video or the article anymore. Back then I still had access to all the scientific journals. Still the nikon small world videos are totally worth watching.
I will take you at your recommendation.. *song-songy* I know what I'M looking for tonight!!.

Oh man.. you mean you didn't have to either try and work from the "abstract" OR purchase it!!!???

That sounds like paradise!

AnacortesSteve

Yamadori
Reaction score
I have grown over 700 JBP & JRP, I do it on heat mats and grow lights, after they are cut, I keep them under the lights till they look large and healthy, which for each tree is a different time. Then I start the transition to sunlight for a week. I have very little failures, most are just trees that don't grow fast enough so I cull them, it's a lot of work to raise trees, don't waste time on slow growers.

Potawatomi13

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
here is a collection of microscopic silicium pebbles inside every root, much like a bladder stone.
Now just a doggone minute🧐! Just HOW these get into seed. And what is magical silicium? Unknown element in periodic chart not known to science yet perhaps like red mercury🤔? Personally would go with geotropism.

AnacortesSteve

Yamadori
Reaction score
All depends on what your trying to grow
It doesn't matter what you grow, what matters is how many, if I have 100 JBP, I am going to cull the weak ones, it's too much work and a waste of time and space. If you only grow 3 trees, then there isn't a need.

Top Bottom