Donald Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnome

Mame
Reaction score
Because they are afraid. Afraid that he is going to up set the entitlement apple cart and wreck their promise everything and deliver nothing position in life and actually do something.

Sorry, but this is an overly simplistic way to look at this. There are plenty of people who are not concerned about their 'apple cart' who do not think that this man is fit for office. Now it seems he has engaged in 'sock puppet' behavior.

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Walls.

:eek:

Ich bin ein Berliner! ;)

It seems fashionable to build walls these days, even in Europe where neo-nazi or national-religious parties are gaining support. It probably means that more and more people are frustrated, that they think they have no voice and they will believe in any guru or savior or con-man who promiss them a land of milk and honey. Billions of people will have the chance to be millionaires ! My foot.

But as an Algerian friend told me in the 1980s, the peoples have the government they deserve.

Walls.

If there were walls, I wouldn't have had the chance to spend an afternoon at Rafael Fays's place, and listen to him play the guitar with his father (Louis Fays, who played with Django Reinhardt among others). He lives about 40 miles from where I am, close to Pithiviers where a lot of gypsies, his kin, were put between walls, before being "sent back" to...

But has this anything to do with Darnold Trump?...

Reactions: Geo

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Just saw today that Trump has Kim Jong Un from North Korea's endorsement.
Other countries not so much.
Why is that?
The North Korean leader sees a person he can relate to?
Birds of a feather flock together?

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Why is that?

This just goes to show he's not a racist: he likes North-Koreans, so he can't be that bad. And they're experts at making walls on borders, perhaps he's thinking of a joint-venture to see how effective isolation can be for a great country.

What's more, Kim-Jung-Un's hairdo is so fantastic that he has set rules for the benefit of all the citizens (well, "citizens" is used here to make things simple to understand):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ious-hair-limit-locks-maximum-2cm-length.html

Perhaps that's another very good idea he could pick. Of course, Darnold T. is a capitalist, so the kind of haircut the members here would have to sport would be very different, but when you are aware that your country has to be great again, it's a small sacrifice, ain't it?...

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Both of those guys are freaks!
One wants nuclear weapons so bad he can taste it and the other if elected gets some handed to him.
Think on that a while.

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Both of those guys are freaks!
One wants nuclear weapons so bad he can taste it and the other if elected gets some handed to him.
Think on that a while.

Yes Mike, I think you're right.

Why do we hate ourselves so much? :D:rolleyes:

I mean, is what thousands of year has led us to ?...

When people don't have a modicum of culture, can't they just have some intelligence?

Do they really think that "praying", or/and buying guns is the best way to make a better world for their children?

I have children, I don't want to leave this "valley of tears" with fascist governments here, and there where an oligarchy pretends to "bring democracy", to any place to where profiteers use religion(s) to justify inequalities, discriminations, murders, and in the end chaos and sufferings with the usual casualties they will "honour" for being sacrificed to their greed. EDIT: "the casualties they will "honour" for being sacrificed to Democracy".

Gunstock

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
So if mostly all the U.S. Police Dept's are endorsing him an not many like Clinton whom are the odds against?

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
There will be a third party candidate who splits off from the Republican Party because he just cannot abide Trump. This will split the Republican vote between those two candidates- all the nut jobs and hard core "I only vote for the Republican candidate" people will vote for Trump, the other half of the Republican Party who cannot stomach a fraud as their candidate will vote for the third party guy, all the Democrats will vote for their one candidate- Hillary- she will win and we will all be effed in the A. (Yeah, ALL of us- you in Europe, Asia, Canada, Mexico... Our fail will drag the rest of the world down too)

I normally charge money to tell people the future, that little nugget is free for my Bonsai nut friends.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It's going to be interesting for sure.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
We can hope that the American people are more intelegent then to accept, or try a third party effort, and think this will end well for America. If this is what you think, it would be better if you stayed home on election day.

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
We can hope that the American people are more intelegent then to accept, or try a third party effort, and think this will end well for America. If this is what you think, it would be better if you stayed home on election day.
The American people? How does this have anything to do with the American people? A third part candidate will not be a compilation of citizens who get together and make a run at office. It will be some ego maniacal fool sitting in a government office somewhere who thinks "everyone loves me, I can win this thing, I am the only one who can stop Trump".... There have already been about 30 politicians who fit that exact description who have tossed out hints they may still run. At least ONE WILL do it, and it will doom the Republicans. It has nothing to do with me, or you or the Anerican people. Your post makes absolutely no sense.

Personally I hate both candidates we are left to chose between. We can pick a self absorbed, racist wanna be TYRANT who is a proven fraud and who has FAILED in as many businesses as he has succeeded in who also has ZERO political experience and still has yet to give ANY semblance of a plan on how he will fix any thing other than building a WALL to keep out immigrants? Is it 1750? Last I checked people were flooding in by boats, planes, CARS... None of which would we affected by some stupid ass wall in the least! I guarandamnteee those psychos who shot up San Benadino did not back pack into the US from Mexico! Oh, so his solution is to start rounding up and preventing entry of all MUSLIMS, right? Sounds a lot like what someone in Germany did back in the 30s and 40! Boy, I am sure that is going to go really well!

OR, we can vote for an obnoxious lying bitch whose biggest professional accomplishment has been to stand around and look like a fool while her husband stuck his dick in anything that moved... A woman whose entire career has been marred by one scandal after another- from financial fraud to informations security issues while HER JOB was to protect the very info she was being careless with? A woman who seems completely incapable of making her own decisions, hasn't accomplished ANYTHING at any of the posts that were handed to her after repeated attempts to win office the correct way FAILED?!

These are our options... Doesn't matter how smart or dumb the American people are Vance- we are royally screwed regardless of which candidate gets into office. We NEED a third party option now more than we ever have before.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
You guys don't seem to understand something------If I can get enough people to put me on enough ballots I can stop Trump by making sure I divert enough votes from him guaranteeing Hilory wins.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Ross Perot?
Right! Ross Perot was why we wound up with two terms of Bill Clinton just because some really principled Repulicans got pissed at the first Busch and his failure on raising (read my lips no new taxes) taxes. You guys are being played lik a pawn shop violin by a five year old with the hiccups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom