Dwarf Yaupon Holly Progression

StoneCloud

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
@StoneCloud Here it is...I'm going to break it to you...you need to sit down for this...

I am a jeep girl.:cool: But, hey we have bonsai in common. :D. A sales lady told my husband I had Cadillactaste for choosing their most expensive item in their store. I tend to like higher end things...to a degree. So...um-mm that is where the name came from. A salesclerk at a bed bath and beyond years ago. Lol

Can we still be friends? o_O

Here is my Ride:20150906_114053.jpg

20160715_202314.jpg

I only buy Jeep :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: This is my 3rd one and looking to get the new SRT-8 model next year. I also have a knack for picking the most expensive of anything, my wife hates it haha. But that just means our instinct is refined...... LOL

So the question remains..........................CAN WE STILL BE FRIENDS????

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
@StoneCloud ...you speak my language! :cool: Nice ride...especially like that four letter emblem on the hood. ;) I bet you have an entirely new respect for me now...lol great minds...great taste...lol what are our spouses to do. But just plain love us! :D

I guess you can be my friend...I mean...a hobby is one thing...but a JEEP. Takes it to another level.

StoneCloud

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Shit Now I have to change the title of this thread to "YAUPON THE JEEP WAGON"

@AZbonsai I love that model congrats!! Reminds me of the old Jeep pickups which I'm still looking to find and restore.

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Has not come out yet 2018...I learned how to drive an old Willys Jeep when I was 12 on the farm. Has been my dream to own one and the wait is agonizing!

bonsaidave

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I like the crazy root gaggle but I am a bit odd too. Grow the tree to compliment them. You should see the yaupon I bought specifically for the silly roots. They look like big knees poking up then going straight down. It will never be show worthy but I like it so :p

Yours has a nice start!

StoneCloud

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I like the crazy root gaggle but I am a bit odd too. Grow the tree to compliment them. You should see the yaupon I bought specifically for the silly roots. They look like big knees poking up then going straight down. It will never be show worthy but I like it so :p

Yours has a nice start!

Thanks!! Post some pics! I like the wacky feeling of the look. Nice breather from too much "seriousness" on the bench.

StoneCloud

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
View attachment 145872 Just for digging up the time capsule halfway through...:mad::mad::mad:....:p

Nice!!!!! I love the gray. I had a gray one few years back not the new one though they are nice. Wife kind of totalled it.
Jeeps are f'n great.

Oh and I wasn't the first to mention the time capsule :D:D

Anthony

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Ha ha ha,

you guys crack me up with your shiny, non scratched pretty cars.

You would die if you saw how banged up the car here is.

It is truly used and it's not a Land Rover [ African style - aluminium body.]
Good Day
Ruff and rugged and dented.

Top Bottom