eBay Root Over Rock Japanese Maple

Erndogy

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
I'm a little bored so I thought I'd post something..

I bought this little ROR JM back in December from eBay. Seems to be coming along nicely (Not that I've done anything to it).

ror_maple1.jpgror_maple2.jpgror_maple3.jpgror_maple4.jpg

Any thoughts on where I can take it from here besides repot?

Thanks

Ernie

edprocoat

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Where to take it from there, I would suggest take it to the nearest UPS and mail it to Lebanon Ohio! Its a beauty and I would love to own something like that. There are some here who will chime in that are experienced with elms, I am not your man for that. Good luck with the maple, looks like you made a nice purchase.

ed

Roberts

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nice looking RoR, did you by chance get it from Ebay seller doc's_bonsai? It looks like one of his creations. I have a couple them. He has a special touch with root over rock's. I think he's a poster here.

Robert

Erndogy

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Nice looking RoR, did you by chance get it from Ebay seller doc's_bonsai? It looks like one of his creations. I have a couple them. He has a special touch with root over rock's. I think he's a poster here.

Robert

Thank you sir. Yes I did get it from doc's_bonsai. It is coming along nicely. I will post some updates soon...

Ernie

PaulH

Omono
Reaction score
Thought that looked like Doc's work. He's a club member and friend. And he's the man with maples and rocks.

Top Bottom