Ehhhh..

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
..I’m dissatisfied with this one... I basically, unintentionally skipped the last couple steps of foot/bottom finishing... I could never be satisfied selling it at even CLOSE to “value”.. but I feel it would look great planted.. and would like to share it with any possible interested Bnut Folks... I will strive to produce more “sale-able” pots next time. I have to be more satisfied with them.. to “let them go”. ;)

The Price will be 25 dollars, Shipping included. (Overseas would vary.. we could figure it out)C756E718-3E5B-49BC-94A9-C3E7EE588496.jpegA1C64640-E8ED-4C9E-9D04-0EBAC5668C9B.jpeg0318A508-5237-40EB-BC58-759267EAC9F8.jpeg5C2EF22F-6EF1-4B54-B9D7-E20B7D9B8ABC.jpeg
(I forgot to measure dimensions.. and the lights are out now.. i can measure in da’mornin’)

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
re: fingernails & potting... I've heard that if you lightly scratch a bar of soap before potting, the soap keeps the dirt out & washes away afterward. (If I ever remember to do it, I'll tell you how it goes...🤪)
I don't like my nails too short, but every time I play with the clay I have to cut mine down. If not they will dig into the clay and continue to leave gouges.

TinyArt

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I don't like my nails too short, but every time I play with the clay I have to cut mine down. If not they will dig into the clay and continue to leave gouges.
🤣 Sorry, just realized that I must've been tired when I posted -- I meant potting plants, and getting full of soil! -- Yes, definitely, it's been a (too) long time, but I remember putting unwanted nicks in clay when handbuilding. (Gotta get back to that, you guys have all the fun!)

Top Bottom