Elm yamadori help!

Random User

Reaction score
Ok guys, I've completed what I came here to do and I've asked Source in a private message to ask the administrator to delete my membership... I never got a response from him. I later saw the administrator was online and tried to IM him(?) as well, but never got a reply. I'm going to "assume" that someone here knows him on a personal level and can make this request for me... could you please have him or her delete my membership for me?

Thanks in advance.

Happy bonsai'n!

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Ok guys, I've completed what I came here to do and I've asked Source in a private message to ask the administrator to delete my membership... I never got a response from him. I later saw the administrator was online and tried to IM him(?) as well, but never got a reply. I'm going to "assume" that someone here knows him on a personal level and can make this request for me... could you please have him or her delete my membership for me?

Thanks in advance.

Happy bonsai'n!
Nothing usually gets deleted here unless it was really bad.
What happened here in this thread wasn't that bad.
Lessons were learned and a few laughs were had.
And I still don't know what you came here for in the first place.
Good luck and good life.

Random User

Reaction score
Oh shit... this must be that Hotel California place that the Eagles sang about in the '70's... 20-30 more years of lockdown and shit food... damn my curious soul!

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Goodbye already!

Random User

Reaction score
Don't tell me your another lap-dog, coh... B'nut needs to get a kennel.

Someone MUST be able to get my membership deleted!

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Whose lap dog do you think I am?

Random User

Reaction score
THAT, should be as obvious as a turd in a punch-bowl!

But, I just asked if you were, I didn't say you are.

aml1014

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
THAT, should be as obvious as a turd in a punch-bowl!

But, I just asked if you were, I didn't say you are.
May I ask why your still here? I mean, you found what you were looking for. If your just gonna be an ass, please log off and don't do so again!

Aaron

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
He's not going anywhere. Or if he does, he'll eventually reappear with a different username.

It's funny, he calls someone else narcissistic and yet here he is, making a big spectacle of his "exit" from the forum. Pot, kettle...

Random User

Reaction score
I was asking if someone would be able to get my membership delete... M. Frary quite politely responded to my query, but coh, (and now you) can't let a last (what I considered 'humorous" post go) without chiming in...

When I first came here, I was made to feel as welcome as if I'd never come (thats in the past), and now that I'm becoming acclimated to your hatred of me, have you ever thought that I might get comfortable with it, and never leave?

If you think that you have so much authority Aaron, go ask the party that has the power, to delete my membership to do so, and then you will be guaranteed that I won't return... otherwise, I MIGHT just return at any moment, just for the hell of it!

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
LOL...I don't hate you and I don't care at all whether you stay or go. I've seen many like you come and go on this and other forums. If you become a real bother, I'll just add you to the ignore file. It sounds like you have some interesting viewpoints that would be worth sharing. However, if you're going to react like you did here, to everyone who questions or contradicts you....you won't have a very good experience here.

Your call. I have a great bonsai show to spend my time at this weekend. Hope you have something worthwhile to do as well.

aml1014

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I might get comfortable with it, and never leave?

If you think that you have so much authority Aaron, go ask the party that has the power, to delete my membership to do so, and then you will be guaranteed that I won't return... otherwise, I MIGHT just return at any moment, just for the hell of it!
Hey man I'd love for you to stay and contribute to the forum, but your over here starting crap and ruining this poor thread. If you want to leave, just leave. If you want to stay, great! As I said a couple pages back, you have given some good information in other threads.
So...
Goodbye, or, welcome!
Your choice

Happy bonsai
Aaron

Random User

Reaction score
Odd thing hey, I posted all day on a number of topics (I believe) and never had one argument all day. And now that I come amongst this crowd again (to leave!) and you've become confrontational. Even more odd than that, if I had my mind on staying, you'd all want to have me banned... doesn't make a lot of sense does it?

You keep responding to me coh, so you must want me to stay.

BTW, I came here for a specific purpose and the only mistake I made was responding to a post... I didn't come to share, argue, or stay longer than needed... to do it again, I would never have responded to that first post... and had I have known that I couldn't get my membership removed, I would never have come in the first place... it was my mistake, and for that I apologize.

Random User

Reaction score
Counting this one Aaron, we could have avoided 11 posts on "this poor thread" had you and coh let things lie; want to waste more server space?... just saying'.

Tieball

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
@ForestGump thanks for asking questions about Elm tree digging and cutting. I also have a lot of Elms and I am always interested in gathering information from others on Elms. I have my way of doing things, however, I want to hear from others....so I learn more. Most of my Elms start out much small than what you're collecting.

A lot of my Elms have already been collected and are ground-growing now on tiles. Even though they are ground-growing....I still have a time ahead for root cutting and continual trunk chopping as new sections grow out. I just don't have that tap root you mention. It was removed at the sprout-size time of the tree. The horizontal roots above the tile quickly spread and develop though. A lot of my chore can be around developing a good balanced radial root spread....all around the tree....rather than having just one side take off dominantly. Once you collect your trees you'll get to work on this. But...I believe this work is less stress than the initial collection.

Perhaps another thread about.......Elm. The years after collection........might gather development ideas....well...for me anyway. I don't struggle as much growing out the trunks. Where I struggle is....okay I have a trunk with taper....now what? What do I keep in the next growth? What do I remove. How do I keep the apex from wild and thick growth? Do I training-box the tree for branch development? Leave it in the ground seeing that cuts need to roll over? Perhaps this post-collection of trees, a new thread focus, is an area where you have knowledge to share so I learn.

Top Bottom