European Union's new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonsaichile

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Name a crime Trump has committed, Comey read us the rap sheet on Hillary, she committed more crimes than you can shake a stick at...
And you just wait, the case is already made, it's out there... Of course no one at any of the state controlled media outlets will report on it, but like I said, the truth will prevail eventually... hopefully before Obama the soft wahabist, and his gang die of natural causes.
Since I deeply dislike fringe right-wing conspiracy wackos (or left-wing, for that matter: can't stand antivaxers), I am going to put you on the ignore list. Trying to reason with you will be impossible. Good day.

Rid

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I dont agree. Facebook, google, and countless other tech firms have proven time and again that they cannot be trusted with our data without a regulatory frame. Tech companies are predatory, trying to get and minetize more and more private information. They need to be regulated. I applaud the EU for having the balls to do what we, here in the US, are too wimpy to do.
It’s not private information anymore after you agree to their terms in exchange for their product. It’s simply their business model, and if you don’t like it, then don’t be a customer. The choice is yours!

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
It’s not private information anymore after you agree to their terms in exchange for their product. It’s simply their business model, and if you don’t like it, then don’t be a customer. The choice is yours!

LOL - folks let's not drag this thread into a Internet privacy battle. Take it to the Tea House - where I think we have already beaten this subject to death.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Since I deeply dislike fringe right-wing conspiracy wackos (or left-wing, for that matter: can't stand antivaxers), I am going to put you on the ignore list. Trying to reason with you will be impossible. Good day.
Well, I wish you were more tolerant and open minded...
I'd certainly listen to what you have to say...
I'm not here to change your mind, but I will tell you the truth.
You see, I don't reject people who think differently than myself, all that does is leave you in an exho chamber of like mindedness, which will never get you anywhere.
The truth will set you free, and lock up Obama's boys.

Rid

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
LOL - folks let's not drag this thread into a Internet privacy battle. Take it to the Tea House - where I think we have already beaten this subject to death.
Whoopsie dasies. Sorry

americanelmer

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I dont agree. Facebook, google, and countless other tech firms have proven time and again that they cannot be trusted with our data without a regulatory frame. Tech companies are predatory, trying to get and minetize more and more private information. They need to be regulated. I applaud the EU for having the balls to do what we, here in the US, are too wimpy to do.

Don't join -- problem solved -- no government needed.
You really want to be a Euro-weenie don't you.

Here is what is going on in the enlightened EU member Germany:

"There are so few German army helicopters available for the troops that pilots have been forced to train in bright yellow civilian choppers leased from the German Automobile Club. A chronic shortage of spare parts and assorted technical woes have grounded 29 of the Bundeswehr's 130 camouflage-green helicopters. Acute shortages of parts have also left only 39 of the Luftwaffe's 128 Eurofighter jets combat-ready — idled along with nearly half of the armed forces' 224 Leopard tanks and five of its six submarines"

Yeah the EU what a great bunch = piffft!

A_E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom