Evergreen Gardens...Brent has amazing customer service

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I am amazed at how quickly he responds to emails. I had asked about a species...and yes, he had them. So I place an order, tossing on a chojubai. He did state the white chojubai were small. I asked if it would be fisable to order more for a substantial clump beginning. Email reply in a more than adiquate time frame...and he edited my second order and placed all on one to save on shipping. And sent me a revised bill. It's EASTER WEEKEND. I never expected him to deal with any of this...at this time. But to reply back sometime next week. Very impressed...at how quickly of response time for answering questions and taking care of things. We corresponded for a few days.My asking questions...really nice guy.

He has Paul's Scarlett Hawthorn available...it's a species I have wanted a long time. Young material...but...I can't find it so ...I am thrilled to have it on order for shipping in June.
So glad there is a thread on this. I just received 1 malus specimen, and 3 other 1 gallon trees. For the price you can not beat him, and for quality , it’s truly a treasure, and he’s a gem. The malus he sent me are well on their way with proper pruning etc. I’ll post pics tomorrow. I just repotted the crabs I got into bonsai soil with containers to train. I did a healthy root prune with a deciduous blend 2/4 akadama, 1/4 pumice, 1/4 lava rock.

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
This is the crab apple spree I’ve been on.. they’re already sprayed with dormant spray but wondering if neem would work? Any one have experience on this w crab? So I repotted those.. nothing pretty since I’m still developing them.. the root balls are still large and I need more training pots. These were the first of my repotting schedule besides my Amur Maple ,Mugo , Scots, Black and Red Pine

Attachments

• 0FEA2922-9032-4EEE-BB22-2711AEACEDA5.jpeg
    0FEA2922-9032-4EEE-BB22-2711AEACEDA5.jpeg
    262.8 KB · Views: 41
  • E6585099-62C2-41DF-BEFC-BCD563283D7F.jpeg
    E6585099-62C2-41DF-BEFC-BCD563283D7F.jpeg
    259 KB · Views: 37
  • 1D336BC1-8B1D-46CD-9FDF-ACE4C4DF4032.jpeg
    1D336BC1-8B1D-46CD-9FDF-ACE4C4DF4032.jpeg
    247.1 KB · Views: 35
  • A62F5527-0935-40F3-8770-72E2D5A9DE63.jpeg
    A62F5527-0935-40F3-8770-72E2D5A9DE63.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 43

olympics

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
+1 for Evergreen Garden works. I just received 3 trees today and the customer service was impeccable.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I have yet to get the chojubai and prunus mume I ordered from him. He delayed it because the mume "wasn't ready yet" which I respect. He thought he would send in June which is almost over with no word so far and his site says the chojubai are now out of stock so I'm beginning to wonder if I'm getting any of the things I ordered at all.

Maiden69

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I have yet to get the chojubai and prunus mume I ordered from him. He delayed it because the mume "wasn't ready yet" which I respect. He thought he would send in June which is almost over with no word so far and his site says the chojubai are now out of stock so I'm beginning to wonder if I'm getting any of the things I ordered at all.
All it takes is an email. From what you explain here seems like he is waiting for the tree to be strong. This is the reason he posts "available dates", especially with the prunus, malus, and other finicky species. He has replied to my emails usually the same or the next day, even when he is not at work. A few months back he had a banner in his site that he was out of town, that all shipments were going to be delayed a week and he replied to me during this time... that is awesome customer service.

BrianBay9

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Not really close to either!

Depends on your definition of " a bit " north and east. Those are the closest towns anyone outside of the area are likely to have heard of. But then again, he's not really set up for in person shoppers.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
All it takes is an email. From what you explain here seems like he is waiting for the tree to be strong. This is the reason he posts "available dates", especially with the prunus, malus, and other finicky species. He has replied to my emails usually the same or the next day, even when he is not at work. A few months back he had a banner in his site that he was out of town, that all shipments were going to be delayed a week and he replied to me during this time... that is awesome customer service.

I agree, I did email him in late May when the first predicted ship date passed and others here were getting their orders. I'll have to email him again if I don't hear from him this week. I just don't want to bug him too much. I know he is busy.

Top Bottom