evergreengardens(thumbs up)

discusmike

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Just had a very good experience with Brent at evergreengardens,all trees arrived healthy and packed properly,i am very happy with my trees,Brent also assembled a ceder group for me,that will make my new year exciting,three of the five trees could have easily been sold as larger trees,they will make a excellent group planting,i know alot of members buy trees from Brent,if you have not dealt with him, and your looking for good stock,check out his website.

tmmason10

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Just had a very good experience with Brent at evergreengardens,all trees arrived healthy and packed properly,i am very happy with my trees,Brent also assembled a ceder group for me,that will make my new year exciting,three of the five trees could have easily been sold as larger trees,they will make a excellent group planting,i know alot of members buy trees from Brent,if you have not dealt with him, and your looking for good stock,check out his website.

Thanks for the info, I have been thinking about buying some stuff from Brent. I have never heard someone say a negative thing about him and his business so this will just solidify a future purchase for me. You said he "also assembled" a cedar group for you, what else did you get?

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
+1 Brent is excellent; great material, great service. I am always pleased when I buy from him.

davetree

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Two thumbs up here, I bought one of his big cork bark elms. It came expertly packed, with very detailed care instructions. Beautiful piece of material for the price.

davetree

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The proper name is evergreengardenworks.com

Last edited:

John Ruger

Shohin
Reaction score
Yeah, he's a class act. He's probably the most knowledgable and helpful seller of bonsai material in the business. For those of you unfamiliar with him, I'd suggest you take a look at his website because it's an education in itself.

tmmason10

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I actually printed out like 7 of his articles and read them on the train home from work last night. Really knowledgeable and gave me a good idea on where to proceed.

daveskib

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Good trees

I bought 4 trees from Brent and was very impressed with the quality and service. Won't order from anyone else if i can help it.

mcpesq817

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I bought one of Brent's specimen seiju elms, which arrived last night. While I knew I was getting a nice tree, the pictures did not do the tree justice so I was very pleasantly surprised to see it after it was unpacked :D

I've bought trees in the past from Brent, and have always been a very satisfied customer. His trees are healthy and well packaged, and more importantly, he always makes you feel like a valued customer and is happy to share his knowledge with you.

So, add me to the long list of happy purchasers of his material :D

Last edited:

tmmason10

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I bought one of Brent's specimen seiju elms, which arrived last night. While I knew I was getting a nice tree, the pictures did not do the tree justice so I was very pleasantly surprised to see it after it was unpacked :D

I've bought trees in the past from Brent, and have always been a very satisfied customer. His trees are healthy and well packaged, and more importantly, he always makes you feel like a valued customer and is happy to share his knowledge with you.

So, add me to the long list of happy purchasers of his material :D

I think we'd all agree we'd love to see a picture of your new elm...

Top Bottom