Expanded workshop

Cable

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
For the past couple of years I've used a small area in my garage as my workshop. There was a workbench, some stuff hanging on the wall, and a snake light. When I had my SUV parked in the garage I was left with maybe six or seven feet of space.

My garage is a four car, partially divided garage. My workshop was in the side where the cars are parked and the other side had my lawnmower, snowblower, other lawn & garden implements, and a TON of junk. It was so bad at one point that I could barely walk through it. lol.

Starting the last week of December I undertook cleaning all the junk out and organizing. My goal was to have a greatly expanded workshop area with a lot more light and some heat! I've been using a torpedo header which really worked pretty well. Gets it up to about 50 degrees which is really fairly nice.

While not completely done, I have it mostly set up. Much larger workspace, bright lighting, more shelving, and even a little art...

2021-01-23 14.37.19.jpg
2021-01-23 14.37.41.jpg
2021-01-23 14.37.59.jpg
2021-01-23 14.38.32.jpg

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
GREAT workshop. I wish I would have that much space for a workshop!
Very nice to also have a whitebox for pictures!

Tieball

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Nice set up. Room to move.....room to step back and think......excellent!

ABCarve

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Yahoo. Expansion into the garage usually means expansion of business. Can’t wait to see it when this crap clears up.

Top Bottom