Fairy Garden

Tieball

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Nicely created. You made a simple, yet complex pot come alive! Cool. It will be fun to see it all settle in and age.

A. Gorilla

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Funny you should mention that....I hired some artsy-craftsy college kid to build me an epic fairy house, and it's been like 18 months already. I have a junky bonsai on stand-by which isn't good for a stand alone specimen, but it'll work for a fairy garden.

Either she's dragging her heels, or it's going to be beyond epic. She said it's going to be like this, but with three turrets. But at this point, I'm not holding my breath anymore. :mad:

Attachments

• house.jpg
    house.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 27

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Funny you should mention that....I hired some artsy-craftsy college kid to build me an epic fairy house, and it's been like 18 months already. I have a junky bonsai on stand-by which isn't good for a stand alone specimen, but it'll work for a fairy garden.

Either she's dragging her heels, or it's going to be beyond epic. She said it's going to be like this, but with three turrets. But at this point, I'm not holding my breath anymore. :mad:
If it turns out like that, it's very cool.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b

Hopefully you have not given her any funds.

Top Bottom