Feedback on my first video

Kadebe

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
So.. indeed, someone noticed!
But it will slow down now. Soon I will drastically reduce the number of videos I make. Winter is around the corner, and my ideas for winter videos have pretty much run their course!
Why? not enough topics?
Avoid pots drying out, wintercare voor deciduous/conifers, grow moss, things to avoid with cold greenhouses....

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have been binge watching your videos, I can’t subscribe as I don’t have an account but i check back regularly for more 😍,

I was about to ask if you were planning anything for ficus as I have just inherited more benjimina from work colleagues and ficus are nit my strong suit AT ALL.

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I think she was trying to compliment you on your channel, like saying it deserves more.
Exactly, wow do I suck at compliments 😂😂

I meant that I was surprised it had not blown up more considering how informative, funny and charismatic Jelle is in his videos. Those who have yet to discover them are truly missing out.

AnutterBonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
I enjoyed watching your juniper cuttings video last night! someone gifted me a ton of itoigawa clippings done they did earlier that day, and were watered; so not dried. although I had already added rooting hormone, I'm glad I watched your videos.

Rivian

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Do you know the history of that Arakawa you think died on you this Winter? It looks like it used to be a taller tree but the top died and was removed

Top Bottom