Feedback on my first video

Ming dynasty

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
Just to give some words of appreciation, love your videos, one of my favorite youtuber

Big fact! Love your content and the way you present it. I also like how you talk about stuff that others expect beginner to already know. Easily relatable for us who just got into the hobby. Thank you!

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I also like how you talk about stuff that others expect beginner to already know. Easily relatable for us who just got into the hobby. Thank you!
Just hope to inspire people to get into the hobby, and not see everything as insurmountable. In the end, it is just about keeping little trees in pots!

GGB

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
As of two weeks ago, your youtube videos have moved into my algorithm. Very prolific since the debut video, and I agree you are a natural. I like your mentality

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thx @Prickly_pair & @GGB . Guess I am around a lot of teaching, working at a university. And having to frequently present will help.
I do struggle with camerawork. (My camera is so old, it does not have autofocus in video mode). I guess that is obvious at times :)

Prickly_pair

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thx @Prickly_pair & @GGB . Guess I am around a lot of teaching, working at a university. And having to frequently present will help.
I do struggle with camerawork. (My camera is so old, it does not have autofocus in video mode). I guess that is obvious at times :)
It's also to do with the quality of information that you get across, in an easy and understandable fashion, plus your sense of humour 😉. Considering the english language probably isn't your native language you do a fantastic job. Keep it up 👍

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I enjoy your videos; there are some very informative ones! You're definitely improving from the first videos haha ;)
Subscribed and hoping to see many more!!

Top Bottom