Fertilizer for Sale

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
Available:
12-1-4 K-Lite version of MSU formulation - water soluble fertilizer. This soluble fertilizer is based on the MSU Orchid Special with the Potassium level reduced to avoid toxicity in continuous feeding and hydroponic systems. The amount of calcium and magnesium have been adjusted to be compatible with metropolitan municipal water supplies with between 120 ppm to 300 ppm total dissolved solids. This avoids the problems with excess calcium in the old MSU formulations for RO or Pure water. Ideal for Bonsai, Orchids and plants in containers anywhere in the Midwest USA.

Nitrogen (N) 12%
11.3% Nitrate Nitrogen
0.7% Ammonia Nitrogen
0.0% Urea
Available Phosphate (P2O5) 1%
Soluble Potash (K2O) 4%
Calcium (Ca) 9%
Magnesium (Mg) 3%
Boron (B) 0.025%
Copper (Cu) 0.038%
Iron (Fe) 0.155%
Manganese (Mn) 0.077%
Molybdenum (Mo) 0.015%
Zinc (Zn) 0.077%

11-2-6 Leo's Blueberry Complete
- Acid loving plant version of MSU Fertilizer. Perfect for blueberries, azalea and acid loving plants in general. This formulation contains zero nitrates.
Nitrate Nitrogen - 0.0 %
Ammoniacal Nitrogen - 11.0 %
Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5) - 2 %
Soluble Potash - (K2O) - 6 %
Magnesium (Mg)- 2 %
Boron (B) - 0.017 %
Copper (Cu) - 0.017 %
Iron (Fe) - 0.170 %
Manganese (Mn) - 0.028%
Molybdenum (Mo) - 0.005%
Zinc (Zn) - 0.028%
Leo's Blueberry Complete contains zero added calcium. Ammonium is supplied as Ammonium phosphate and ammonium sulfate, making this formulation a good supplement for supplying sulfur, which is another essential nutrient that also assists is maintaining soil acidity.

Both types of Fertilizers available in 1 pound and 2 pound sturdy polyethylene wide mouth screw cap containers. The containers are sturdy and moisture proof, easy to reseal to keep out moisture.

1 pound each - $12 plus shipping
2 pound each - $20 plus shipping.
25 pound bag each - $100 plus shipping.

Shipping is by USPS unless other arrangements are agreed to. I will be shipping from Zion, Illinois, roughly midway between Chicago and Milwaukee.

Via the message system of BNut, please send me your shipping address and fertilizer needs. I accept Paypal and or personal checks.

Thank you for your interest
Leo Schordje

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
Just a bump to remind people these 2 formulations are available.

IN honor of the summer doldrums, I'm reducing prices by $2 for each

1 pound $10
2 pound $18
25 pounds $80

For most destinations USPS shipping varies between $8 to $12 for the one & 2 pound containers. The 25 pound bags the shipping will be somewhere between $45 to $75. I might get shipping cheaper on the $25 if I check out FedEx ground or UPS ground.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Just a bump to remind people these 2 formulations are available.

IN honor of the summer doldrums, I'm reducing prices by $2 for each

1 pound $10
2 pound $18
25 pounds $80

For most destinations USPS shipping varies between $8 to $12 for the one & 2 pound containers. The 25 pound bags the shipping will be somewhere between $45 to $75. I might get shipping cheaper on the $25 if I check out FedEx ground or UPS ground.
I'll take a lb of each, since I seem to have acquired a few azaleas, camellias and gardenias this year. ;)

Top Bottom