Fertilizer

vitor

Seedling
Reaction score
Hi,does any one know a good solid fertilizer with slow release for growth (pre-bonsai) in europe? Im looking for osmote but i cant find a little portion all i found was 25kg.

Lutonian

Chumono
Reaction score
Luton, East Anglia, England, Great Britain
USDA Zone
9a
I will see that one, what do you think about this one https://www.planetahuerto.pt/venda-...96MPO11secevcRe_Z8RI3_VCJ1gRm8YRoCofIQAvD_BwE has nice npk ,but i have to apply it every 2weeks on summer spring and per month on winter
I have never used that brand so I can't vouch for it. I will only recommend things I have personally used. Ask the local bonsai club what their members use and where they source it from, that might be the best option.

vitor

Seedling
Reaction score
I have never used that brand so I can't vouch for it. I will only recommend things I have personally used. Ask the local bonsai club what their members use and where they source it from, that might be the best option.
I did that and the guy said he used osmote and he bought it from spain but he didnt told me the website and i asked another guy and he said he found on Germany but any of them gave me the website just stopped awsering the messages

Rivian

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I did that and the guy said he used osmote and he bought it from spain but he didnt told me the website and i asked another guy and he said he found on Germany but any of them gave me the website just stopped awsering the messages
You could try Saidung organic fert pellets. I have a ~9kg bucket because its cheaper to buy in bulk. But there are smaller ones available, like 500g or 1kg

bwaynef

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Hi,does any one know a good solid fertilizer with slow release for growth (pre-bonsai) in europe? Im looking for osmote but i cant find a little portion all i found was 25kg.
If you're searching for what I think you are, I think you're spelling it wrong. Try Osmocote.

vitor

Seedling
Reaction score
If you mean osmocote, there are so much different brands. Almost every garden centre has it.
Here in Portugal i cant find it i only found it in Brazil, do you know any online store that has it? Yeh im looking for osmocote its my auto corrector sry guys

Top Bottom