Ficus Benjamina nice moviment

DavidBrasil

Sapling
Reaction score
Hello again!

I would like to show a work in Ficus Benjamina, I won this plant from a friend who is away from art. As always I forgot to take the photo before the intervention lol.

Frist pic.
There were many bruises from the wire on the stem, I made a cut in the bark to induce a healing and hide the bruises.
PHOTO_20170219_105413.jpg

Second pic.
Here is the chosen position, I realized that I would have to change the nebari a bit to better fit the new project.
_20170220_110629.jpg

Third pic.
With the new position chosen, I realized that I needed a branch in the back, the solution was to make a fusion of a branch that leaves the front and moving it back.
IMG-20170522-WA0017.jpg

Fourth pic.
I'll update soon
IMG_20170520_171607.jpg

Thanks to all who are part of the forum, I really like this space dedicated to this wonderful art!

lieuz

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I really like what you did with it. Is that string you used as a guide wire? If so you're better off upgrading it. That string will deteriorate.

DavidBrasil

Sapling
Reaction score
Thanks! Im glad you like it!
I did not understand exactly what you wanted to say.
I used aluminium wire on the tree, and that colored wire is a network cable.

DavidBrasil

Sapling
Reaction score
Working on one myself. Not really sure which direction to go in. Any advice be great!!!

Your plant looks pretty cool! I would choose the position of the first photo as the front, you have some nice branches that can already start to give the format in the plant, wire it.
Remembering that it is only an opinion of someone who is also starting in the art.

Top Bottom