FICUS Microcarpa FOREST / on rock / hill

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
That is looking NICE!

With time, you will be able to clean it up... give it visual space/movement...

As you clean up these trees, and they ramify, bifurcate and develop.. you may consider altering a feW of these planting angles in anticipation of where said trees are headed...

But looking good!

For now just focus on letting them get good an settled in.

SWfloirda

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
On YouTube if you check the box that says the video is made for kids the comments are turned off And no one can interact with the video.

Nice material you got to start that project. Here in the tropics I’d end up with a huge clump style banyan in no time.

JohnyBonsaiZone

Seedling
Reaction score

On YouTube if you check the box that says the video is made for kids the comments are turned off And no one can interact with the video.

Nice material you got to start that project. Here in the tropics I’d end up with a huge clump style banyan in no time.
thanks for warning, I changed movie the use for children.
huge clump style banyan 😁 yes, we have other conditions for growth here, I will be happy if it survives through the winter in the interiors of the building :D
the landscape is already behind the window, these days we have minus 5 degrees Celsius at night 🥶 and POT have black color, because I had a problem with that corrosion, it polluted the water a lot

Last edited:

JohnyBonsaiZone

Seedling
Reaction score
the landscape is already behind the window, these days we have minus 5 degrees Celsius at night 🥶
and POT have black color, because I had a problem with that corrosion, it polluted the water a lot

20211031_212938[1].jpg

JohnyBonsaiZone

Seedling
Reaction score
Hi guys, here si forest after one year later

czaczaja

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The rocks look amazing. And the moss looks so clean.

Top Bottom