Ficus Microcarpa NY/NJ area?

DWJ6211

Seed
Reaction score
Hey guys. New to the forum….

Looking for some Ficus Microcarpa material, preferably round leaf—doesn’t need to be anything spectacular and don’t want to spend a ton. Aiming for a semi cascade potentially.

Thought I’d check here, maybe a fellow hobbyist has something somewhat nearby, as I worry with dropping temps, but also trying to avoid astronomical shipping costs. LOL.

I’m in Queens NY close to Long Island, other boroughs, and can even travel to Jersey.

Thanks!

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
If you want some quality stuff, consider Wigerts in Floida. Yes, shipping is about $25 but a plant from them will be more bang for the buck. Otherwise, if you have budgetary restraints, there are the big box stores.

DWJ6211

Seed
Reaction score
If you want some quality stuff, consider Wigerts in Floida. Yes, shipping is about $25 but a plant from them will be more bang for the buck. Otherwise, if you have budgetary restraints, there are the big box stores.
Yeah I’ll probably go with Wigerts! Thought I’d post here first though. You’d be surprised how hard it is to find microcarpa at local box stores here!

Top Bottom