ficus retusa broken branch

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
is there any domes you recommend
The ones I buy at the local nursery are 8 inches tall and have vents. There is a super nice but pretty expensive one that is 12 inches tall on Amazon. You can use clear plastic held up on sticks in corners of flats if you need to. If you are doing a couple cuttings you can cut the bottom off a soda bottle and use it over a pot in a saucer with your cuttings. This has worked very well for me using quart and half gallon water bottles.

Aurora88

Seedling
Reaction score
The ones I buy at the local nursery are 8 inches tall and have vents. There is a super nice but pretty expensive one that is 12 inches tall on Amazon. You can use clear plastic held up on sticks in corners of flats if you need to. If you are doing a couple cuttings you can cut the bottom off a soda bottle and use it over a pot in a saucer with your cuttings. This has worked very well for me using quart and half gallon water bottles.
do you think that will really help the tree as well is the heat mat necessary for indoor bonsai

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
do you think that will really help the tree as well is the heat mat necessary for indoor bonsai
The reply was in reference to cuttings from the bonsai, not the bonsai itself. Sorry if this wasn't clear.

Top Bottom