Ficus "too little"

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Sorry to here that @Marlborough Handcraft . I don't love ficus, but I do really like my "Too Little". When I brought mine in for the winter last year, I had to cut it back substantially to fit under the lights. It flourished and I just stuck the cuttings in a pot, and they took.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
@Carol 83 Yeah, was bummed to lose this one, but we learned as we go. I have a few other too littles going now, but I'm fighting a decent bit of a scale outbreak. Been hitting them with need oil, but I may have to move onto a systemic, though I'm not sure what to use. Any recommendations are welcomed!

yevhen

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Hello. Tell me where I can buy Ficus Benjamina 'Too Little'?
Maybe someone will write a link to a site where you can buy an inexpensive ficus.

Pixar

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
Hello. Tell me where I can buy Ficus Benjamina 'Too Little'?
Maybe someone will write a link to a site where you can buy an inexpensive ficus.
I see your from Ukaraine . I'm happy to send you some different bonsai seed from New Zealand (free of charge and won't be ficus )
Send me a PM if your interested

yevhen

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I see your from Ukaraine . I'm happy to send you some different bonsai seed from New Zealand (free of charge and won't be ficus )
Send me a PM if your interested
Thanks for the suggestion. I just started growing some plants from seed.
It will be very interesting for me to grow new plants for myself, but my plants grow in the apartment, I do not have the opportunity to keep them outside, they also winter in the room.
Tell me, please, I can grow them in a room, they do not need low temperatures for wintering? It will be a pity if they die. Thank you.

Pixar

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
It will be very interesting for me to grow new plants for myself, but my plants grow in the apartment, I do not have the opportunity to keep them outside, they also winter in the room.
You will need addition lighting ( LED lights and possibly heating etc )

yevhen

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
You will need addition lighting ( LED lights and possibly heating etc )
Hello. Thank you, I am very happy to receive the seeds. I already have a lamp for lighting flower pots, I think everything will work out. By the way, this winter I planned to look for seeds, I already found the nursery lifestyleseeds.co.za where I wanted to order acacia and something else interesting, but the active phase of the war began. Plans have changed a little. Although the lamp is now there, it is not possible to use it. The Russian Federation bombed our energy systems and we are sitting without electricity. The light is turned on for about 3-4 hours during the day and at night. In such conditions, lamps are not very useful. I have been trying to order charging stations to charge my laptop and phone for a month now, and the prices have increased by 80-100% and it is impossible to order them anywhere. I already ordered Flashfish twice from the USA and Germany and the order was canceled. Now we are trying to order EcoFlow and I don't think it will be enough to power the lamp even if we manage to order them. We will have to make do with the light that falls from the windows and is fed into the network during those 3-4 hours. I didn't find something here on the site, how to write you a private message about seeds. Thank you. Have a nice and bright day.

Attachments

• зображення_viber_2022-12-10_11-30-09-049.jpg
    зображення_viber_2022-12-10_11-30-09-049.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Top Bottom