Field Grown Beech Tree For Sale

Paulkellum

Mame
Reaction score
Iv got a large Beech tree that's been field grown. Tree has decent amount of small branches with new buds on main trunk. If your interested make an offer would rather sell on here than ebay.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 234
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 257
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 211

sikadelic

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Why are you selling if you don't mind me asking?

And a side note, I love Raleigh, NC. Great music scene there and a lot of friendly people.

Paulkellum

Mame
Reaction score
Why are you selling if you don't mind me asking?

And a side note, I love Raleigh, NC. Great music scene there and a lot of friendly people.

The material had potential and it was big so I bought it. I'm just not in love with beech trees as a bonsai. I am trying to get better with conifers and am going to focus on a few species at a time. I figured be best to go to a person who loves them and refine it right. Tree is in good health with strong buds.

DougB

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Another alternative is to bring it to the TBS sale/auction/eat a lot of sweats get together on Dec 1. Many members and few are on forums. See you there. (not a member PM me)

Last edited:

johng

Omono
Reaction score
Iv got a large Beech tree that's been field grown. Tree has decent amount of small branches with new buds on main trunk. If your interested make an offer would rather sell on here than ebay.

You must have removed the leaves for a better view?
John

Dan W.

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Paul, what type of beech is this?

jkd2572

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Paul,
I sent you another private message.