Finally got some snow in this desert......

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
We got about 4 inches about a month ago that melted in less than a day.

Got 4 inches last night at my house and predicted to get another 3-5 tomorrow.

aml1014

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
It was funny, Nate literally asked me 2 days ago where the snow was. I told him I didn't think it was coming and BOOM I wake up yesterday with 2 inches lmao

Aaron

abqjoe

Chumono
Reaction score
It was funny, Nate literally asked me 2 days ago where the snow was. I told him I didn't think it was coming and BOOM I wake up yesterday with 2 inches lmao

Aaron

It didn't last long but sure was nice to see:) I also like the colder temps it brought with it, 10f right now....

aml1014

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
It didn't last long but sure was nice to see:) I also like the colder temps it brought with it, 10f right now....
Me too, some actual cold feels good, its 12f at my place and 2 nights ago it was 40f:p:p mood swings that we call Albuquerque weather.

Aaron

abqjoe

Chumono
Reaction score
Me too, some actual cold feels good, its 12f at my place and 2 nights ago it was 40f:p:p mood swings that we call Albuquerque weather.

Aaron

I thought about putting my pines and Junipers in my tree vault but figured a few hours of those below 15f temps wouldn't hurt because daytime temps will be upper 30's.

aml1014

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I'm not worried about the Temps, this BC is still not wanting to drop it's foliage though!!! @GrimLore 20170106_054339.jpg
This was 14f yesterday when it snowed20170107_075257.jpg
And 12f right now.
Stubborn tree!

Aaron

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Supposed to be 69 and sunny :(

I actually WANT the rain - but it is passing to the north and hammering the upper 2/3rds of the state. Get ready MidWest - coming your way in a couple of days!

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Was running the secondary heater on low...allows perfect temps when it gets negative windchill and digits here at the lake. warming up today though...so window is open and secondary heater is off.

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
Was running the secondary heater on low...allows perfect temps when it gets negative windchill and digits here at the lake. warming up today though...so window is open and secondary heater is off.
It's only 22 F here in GA right now... I'm leaving the windows closed.

Top Bottom