Firewood or Bonsai?

TinyArt

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
As it happens, I was reading his blog today -- must not have been easy covering so much ground that way, but what an amazing set of back-to-back tours and exhibitions!
@Bonsai Nut Woke up wondering what happens when acres of trees in pots the size of above-ground pools all need repotting at once.... Those photos were from 2013! So much can happen in eight years....🤔

But then I spotted the post that had eeled its way in above, overnight. Would seem to confirm my suspicion that most of the one-post wonders who bump old threads are "girls" (and might be AI girls at that?) Somebody's class project? Sheesh....

Last edited:

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Would seem to confirm my suspicion that most of the one-post wonders who bump old threads are "girls" (and might be AI girls at that?)
Normally when a new member posts a link in a thread, it goes to moderation. I think in this case they snuck one by me :) Their job is simply to embed a single link in a site and move on - they are being paid to improve search engine ranking but creating lots of back links.

Top Bottom