First Branch Bonsai Web Store - SLABS!!

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Just saw a post from Todd Schlafer hyping his websites new web store! It looks great, and if you look at the slab prices you’ll probably be pleasantly surprised at how reasonable the prices are. Hard to find slabs that big, at that price. Has me very tempted.

Gabler

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I think you broke the website. It won’t load. Everyone must be clicking this link.

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Reasonable priced is definitely a matter of perspective..
You’re talking purely from someone’s financial perspective. But if you compare slabs of that size to any other location on the web. The prices are 1000% reasonable. Wether you, I or anyone else can afford them is nether here nor there. In terms of the “market”, they are.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
You’re talking purely from someone’s financial perspective. But if you compare slabs of that size to any other location on the web. The prices are 1000% reasonable. Wether you, I or anyone else can afford them is nether here nor there. In terms of the “market”, they are.
Awesome, Im happy for Todd he is such a nice guy and deserves to do well. Im tempted to get a slab as well!

dbonsaiw

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Makes me wish I knew what the heck to do with a slab!

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Awesome, Im happy for Todd he is such a nice guy and deserves to do well. Im tempted to get a slab as well!
I haven’t met Todd yet, but he seems like such a great person. His website looks awesome and I’m also super pumped up that he’s growing as much as he has.

Colorado

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I haven’t met Todd yet, but he seems like such a great person. His website looks awesome and I’m also super pumped up that he’s growing as much as he has.

You gotta visit his garden next time you’re up this way! Dude has SO MANY amazing trees! I’ve never asked him, but he has to have close to 500 trees. BIG ones. Just a guess.

Top Bottom