First formal upright attempt. Picea glauca conica.

Kullas

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
This was my first attempt at a formal upright and I was very successful... at creating Charlie browns Christmas tree. I got all ham fisted with the clippers. Well lesson learned. 20220415_194335.jpg

Potawatomi13

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
All not lost YET😂. Moving forward Is bigger trunk desired? Then need to grow sacrifice apex many years. Need exists to eliminate whorl branches reducing to one at each level sooner or later giving much study to be sure of even distribution around trunk;).

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I reckon this was a good move provided you allow it a couple good growth years then go ham first again, only with that couple more years experience.

What's in the Rabbit Cage?

I'm probably going to end up with a rabbit before this year ends. Probably 2.

Sorce

Tieball

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I reckon this was a good move provided you allow it a couple good growth years then go ham first again, only with that couple more years experience.

Sorce
You and Bugs Bunny. Together at last.

Kullas

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b

Sorce
Will i ever be any good at bonsai, who knows but im going to keep trying and learning..

That that cage is my old setup, it has 4 pens. I now have 30 all wire cages. I raise Californian and Hotot rabbits for meat and the manure for compost.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
That that cage is my old setup, it has 4 pens. I now have 30 all wire cages. I raise Californian and Hotot rabbits for meat and the manure for compost.

Nice. Thanks!

Like a hawk on a rabbit carcass, I have a slight bone to pick.....
Picea is Spruce.
Pinus is Pine.

Not for "forum correctness" but for when it matters for you. (Four for's, one ...um...lol)

Aye! Snake and Garden food!

Sorce

Kullas

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Nice. Thanks!

Like a hawk on a rabbit carcass, I have a slight bone to pick.....
Picea is Spruce.
Pinus is Pine.

Sorce
I believe its a Alberta spruce. I just typed what was on the tag. In all honesty I forgot what it was :)
How about a hawk on a squirrel carcass 20211126_150606.jpg

Top Bottom